|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
One Bedroom Suite - BHR
RATES ARE QUOTED IN USD$
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE?
Sheer luxury is artfully combined with the warm comforts of a rugged mountain retreat at Solara Resort & Spa in Canmore, Alberta. Designed for corporate conferences, luxurious family vacations, and romantic getaways, this stylish mountain retreat provides spacious vacation accommodations alongside resort amenities amid the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains.
ABOUT THE SPACE
One-bedroom suites accommodate two to four guests with one king or one queen-sized bed as well as a queen pull-out sofa in the living room.
Appointed with a full gourmet kitchen, dining and living areas, wine fridge, a washer and dryer, fireplace, flat screen TV's, private balcony/patio, a spa-inspired bathroom, over-sized windows, storage, underground heated parking, and complimentary wireless internet.
Stay in an incredible suite at Solara Resort & Spa and indulge in a luxury lodge ambiance that redefines the typical mountain retreat. All suites feature spa inspired bathrooms, full gourmet kitchens with granite counter-tops, custom cabinetry and state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances. Enjoy high-end details at every turn with cozy fireplaces, flat-screen televisions, imported cork flooring, hand-crafted natural wood, stone, leather and metal elements and over-sized windows that bathe the space in natural light.
Visit our One Wellness and Spa services, including Personal Training, Pilates, Fitness Memberships, Spa Services and Physiotherapy. Our 9,500 square foot facility includes a co-ed Sauna and Steam Circuit, Relaxation Lounge and refined Men's and Ladies Locker Rooms promoting relaxation, life balance and long-term health.
OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE
• Smoke-free property
• Audio-visual equipment
• Full spa services
• Indoor plunge pools
PET FRIENDLY UNITS
Pet friendly units are available upon request. Please contact Vacaystay Reservations at 855-405-4685 prior to booking, to confirm a pet-friendly suite. Pets will not be accepted without prior approval. Non pet friendly suites found to have unregistered pets will be subject to additional cleaning fees.
- Pet Size Allowed: Small - 35lbs or less (any breed, cats or dogs)
- Pet Guest Fee: $25 per pet, per night (up to $125 per stay)
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs and cats only
- Allowed Pets per Unit: 1 pet maximum for all available room types
- Leashes Required
- Pets exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other pets or guests will be asked to vacate the resort.
- Noise from pets must not interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the resort.
- Pets must be kenneled if left unattended in a
ABOUT THE AREA
A winter wonderland and world-class skiing and snowboarding destination, Banff National Park and Canmore, Alberta offer year-round recreational opportunities. Hit the trails for cross country skiing on hundreds of kilometres of trails in places such as West Bragg Creek, Evan Thomas Provincial Recreation Area for advanced skiers, and Sheep Valley Provincial Park and Nordic Centre Provincial Park for beginner skiers. Experience white water rafting adventures and kayaking. Play the award-winning golf course at Silvertip Golf Course in Canmore.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Rates quoted are in USD
- Reservations for stays of 7 nights or less may be cancelled up to 5 days prior to check-in. Reservations for stays of 8 nights or more require 30 days advance notice prior to check-in. Reservations made less than 5 days prior to arrival are nonrefundable. Cancellation requests outside these guidelines are nonrefundable.
Front Desk services available 24 hours per day at all resorts.
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms
- Check in time: 4pm
- Check out time: 11am
- Children up to 16 years of age stay free in the room with parents, when using existing bedding.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to rent a room.
- Pets are permitted but only in select room types and only with prior approval from the front desk.
- A pet fee of $25 per night will be charged. Restrictions on weight and type of pet apply – please contact the front desk prior to arrival to confirm availability and restrictions.
- Handicap rooms are not available at any of the resorts.
- Special requests such as ground floor, or view requests may be made at the time of reservation by including a comment on the guest reservation request. Requests cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best to fulfill each request.
- Identification & Credit card must be provided at check in.
- This unit's design style may vary slightly as images are representative but not exact.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
Loved the hotel/resort. A true community feel. Really nice and informative front desk staff and really all the staff. Cleaning staff were so helpful and checked in daily to ensure we had everything we needed. We would have really enjoyed a hot tub outside with a view after a long day.