|Space||40 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Recently built one bedroom apartment ideal for singles or couples. The apartment features a modern loft style bedroom and a seating area outside to enjoy the warm tropical weather. It is a family run business which gives that homey feeling to our guests. Make it your home away from home.
The total floor area is approximately 40 m2. Loft style bedroom with a queen size bed although we can provide a sofa bed for younger children. There is 2hp aircon in the bedroom which cools the entire apartment. The bathroom is spacious with hot shower. Kitchen is fully equipped and there is a dining area that seats four. The living area includes cable TV and outside there is additional sitting area. WIFI access is available. There is parking in the premises. A security guard is on duty during the night and a caretaker during the day.
Within easy reach of shopping malls and bars, access to beach resorts and local sights and, being located on Mactan island, transport links to other parts of the Philippines.
Being one of the major tourist Islands of Cebu, Mactan Island boasts a diverse collection of tourist spots and attractions. Being a coral island, Mactan offers some of the best diving, snorkelling, island hopping, jet ski, sailing and cultural activities of any island in the Philippines.
The simplest way to get around is by hopping on a tricycle or multicab (small jeepney). Taxi is also available for a comfortable trip. Note: Always ask for taxi meter if you opt to pay by meter.
If you opt for more adventure, then do as the locals and catch a colorful jeepney. Simply ask around for which route to take. They are available 24 hours and cover most of the nooks and crannies of the city. This is the cheapest option for getting around for as low as PhP7.00.
What to do in Mactan
Scuba diving in Mactan, Cebu is by far one of the best in the Philippines. There are several dive operators that can serve your needs. You may do shore entry in few areas but most dive sites can be reached by boat. Other famous dive sites is in north of Cebu Province: Malapascua (for tresher shark), and down south of Cebu Province is Moalboal.
Other Things to Note:
*This is a self-catering apartment.
*The cleaning fee covers the final cleaning after check out.
*Complementary airport pick up for arrivals between 7AM to 10PM.
WEEKLY and MONTHLY rates "ELECTRIC FEE IS NOT INCLUDED" We would require 2,000PHP for weekly rate and 5,000PHP for monthly rate deposit upon check in. The electric meter will be check and calculated upon check out or monthly for longer stays.
This way you only pay for the power that you have actually consumed during your stay and allowing us to offer lower rental prices.
Please feel free to drop us a message if you have any more questions.
House Rules: - No smoking, lighting of candles, mosquito coils of any kind inside the apartment
- Please turn off the aircon and switch off the lights when you are out
- Please unplug the kettle, microwave, rice cooker and hob when not in use
- Please do not alter the fixtures, fittings or hang pictures
- If you wish to add additional guests please let us know
- Please let us know your arrival and departure times so that we can ensure we are around to greet you on arrival and wish you bon voyage on departure
- Should you wish to see more of the area and would like some recommendations please ask. We would also be interested in hearing any feedback about places you visit to pass onto other guests.
- If required we can clean the apartment for you, but for an additional charge of 300 PHP.
- If you require laundry to be done please request any personnel on duty to take your laundry to the shop. Kindly count the number of pieces
- Sufficient linen should be available in your apartment for you stay. If you require a change of towels and linens (to cover laundry costs):
o 50PHP per towel
o 2000PHP per set of linens (2 pillow case, duvet cover and fitted sheet)
o 300PHP duvet/comforter
- 5 gallon mineral water is available at 30PHP.
**Any illegal activities are strictly prohibited and if caught will be reported to the authorities.**
WEEKLY and MONTHLY rates "ELECTRIC FEE IS NOT INCLUDED" We would require 2,000PHP for weekly rate and 5,000PHP for monthly rate deposit upon check in. The electric meter will be check and calculated upon check out.
This way you only pay for the electricity you actually use allowing us to offer lower rental prices.