|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Come trade the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a serene slower-paced lifestyle at this inviting Lake Shore vacation rental house! Located in the Sherwood Forest across from Gull Lake, this home offers the utmost privacy and convenience for your Central Minnesota getaway.
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and enough room to comfortably sleep 6 guests throughout 1,700 square feet of well-appointed living space, this residence would make an excellent accommodation choice for a family or group of friends looking for a relaxing vacation by the lake. As soon as you step onto this peaceful property, you’ll fall in love with its wonderful outdoor features, including a fire pit and secluded picnic table surrounded by lush landscaping - look forward to spending summer nights barbecuing burgers on the 14x28 gas grill and socializing by the light of a bonfire. Inside, the spacious 1-story home boasts soaring vaulted ceilings, a large gas fireplace, and all the essential modern amenities, including in-unit laundry machines and air conditioning.
Spend beautiful Minnesota mornings out on the large private patio, where you can lounge on the ample patio furniture, while sipping a cup of coffee and reading your favorite book. After an activity-filled day, you’ll love coming home to prepare a delicious dinner in the home’s fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the culinary appliances you could possibly need and plenty of cabinet space. Later in the evening, head to the living room to watch your favorite shows on the flat screen TV with cable and DVD player, and wind down by the toasty fire.
Perhaps the best feature of this home is its secluded Sherwood Forest location that still allows easy access to some of the area’s best activities. Right across the street is Gull Lake, where you’re sure to enjoy days filled with swimming and fishing. Walk to the nearby boat landing for some exciting jet skiing and boating excursions! Gull Lake may be the most convenient lake in the area, but it’s certainly not the only one – the Pequot Lakes are nearby and the towns of Nisswa, Baxter and Brainerd offer a wide array of activities as well as their own lakes.
For the golf enthusiast of your group, there’s a convenient smattering of Championship golf courses within a few miles of the property. On nights when you don’t have the energy to utilize the home’s fully equipped kitchen at the end of an eventful day, try Zorbaz, Bar Harbor Supper Club, or one of the other lakeside restaurants in the area. For those outdoor enthusiasts, the wide array of winter activities in the area will not disappoint! Head to Mount Ski Gull for an afternoon spent on the slopes skiing, snowboarding and tubing. For a thrilling adventure, gather your group for a snowmobiling excursion you’ll never forget. If ice fishing is your forte, you cannot miss the Brainerd Jaycees Ice Fishing Extravaganza, featuring hefty rewards and prizes! Regardless of how you spend your time here, this lovely Lake Shore vacation rental home will quickly become a place you love returning to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, large private deck, fire pit, gas fireplace, TV with cable and DVD player, air conditioning and in-unit laundry machines
- Prime location! Just across the street from Gull Lake
- Within easy reach Pequot Lakes, as well as the towns of Nisswa, Baxter and Brainerd
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, 20-pound weight limit)
- Pet Fee: $25 Per Pet, Per Night (1 Dog Maximum, 20-Lb Weight Limit)
- No cats allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyCome trade the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a serene slower-paced lifestyle at this inviting Lake Shore vacation rental house! Located in the Sherwood Forest across from Gull Lake, this home offers the utmost privacy and convenience for your Central Minnesota getaway.
Had a wonderful time in this roomy and very well maintained cabin. Great location on Gull lake and affordable as it is not right on water.
Had a great Labor Day. Very nice and clean place. Excellent location. Really enjoyed everything about this stay.