|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
-Please READ the entire listing, view all the photos and ask any questions. By making a good match between Guest, Host and Space we can make for a great stay!! :)
The newly turned over and renovated one bedroom unit has a modern contemporary theme with good ventilation and adequate lighting.
It is fitted with air conditioner and a 50" ceiling fan for added comfort.
The layout of the 25 square meter apartment is ideal for a single person, a couple/2 person (sharing a bed), or a family with one child.
The bedroom has:-
- one (and only) firm and supportive double bed measuring 54" x 75" with 180 degree padded headboard
- wardrobe closet
- blackout Roman shades
- linens are provided and are always changed after each guest/s. (Please refer to House Rules regarding housekeeping).
The living/dining room (open space) has:-
- one sofa (convertible to bed. Additional fee applies for 3rd person)
- custom made bookshelves
- dining table & chairs
- a generous 32" flat screen TV with DVD Player (cable TV)
The bathroom has:-
- hot and cold showers
- granite counter top basin
- hair dryer
- environmentally friendly twin-flush toilets
- 220-volts shaver/hair dryer sockets
- clean towels (one set per guest)
- complimentary start-up toiletries of shampoo, soap and toilet paper are provided. (Guest/s will have to resupply themselves at the supermarket below if more is needed)
The kitchen is equipped with:-
- 2-burner electric stove
- practical cooking utensils for light cooking. (Heating only. No oily or greasy cooking please as it is an open space).
There is NO washing machine or dryer. But laundry services are available at the Mall, located on the 2nd level.
The whole building has round the clock security.
Close to everything.
The condominium is located right along EDSA, the main artery that connects the 5 Business Districts. It is approximately:
- 5 Minutes away from MANDALUYONG
- 1.7 km away from ORTIGAS
- 1.7 km away from ROCKWELL
- 3.5km away from FORT BONIFACIO
- 4 km away from MAKATI
The building itself houses a 2 level MALL which is filled with plenty of restaurants, supermarket, cinemas, launderette, phone top-ups, bank, ATM, electronics store, spa, salon/barber shop, dental & medical center/clinic and etc.
There is also a 24-hour 7-Eleven convenience store next to the building.
MRT train Station is just below the apartment.
DISTANCE TO KEY AREAS & ATTRACTIONS (in kilometers / by train)
- Light Mall (right below the apartment)
- Robinsons Place Pioneer (2 minutes walk)
- SM Mega Mall (one of the biggest mall in Asia is just one train station away)
- Shangrila Mall (one of the biggest mall selling luxury brands is just one train station away)
- Ayala Center : Glorietta, Greenbelt, Ayala Museum in Makati (3 train station away)
- Star Mall (one train station away)
- St. Francis Square 1.6 km
- Greenhills shopping center 6 km
- Mall of Asia 11 km
- EDSA Central Market 0.94 km
- Banchetto (BEST foodie night market opens every Friday 12 midnight up to Saturday morning) 0.5 km
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport 10 km
- China Town 10 km
- Coconut Palace 10 km
- Fort Santiago 10 km
- Intramuros 15 km
ZOOS / PARKS / MUSEUMS
- The Mind Museum 3 km
- Kidzania (coming soon) 3 km
- Ayala Museum 4 km
- Manila Zoo 8 km
- Metropolitan Museum of Manila 8 km
- Rizal Park 10 km
- Manila Ocean Park 10 km
- Top Gear Philippines 0.6 km
- Globe Telecom Plaza 0.6 km
- Philippine Red Cross 0.6 km
- The Nielsen Company 0.6 km
- The Cybergate 0.6 km
- Accenture Recruitment Center 0.7 km
- Teleperformance Philippines 1.7 km
- Medical City Clinic (within the mall)
- Victor R Potenciano Medical Center 0.3 km
- Unciano General Hospital 0.5 km
- Mandaluyong City Medical Center 1.5 km
- Rizal Medical Center 2.1 km
- St. Luke's Medical Center Global City 2.1 km
- Mary Immaculate Hospital 2.5 km
- The Medical City Hospital 2.8 km
- International Baptist College 0.3 km
- Our Lady of Guadalupe College of Nursing 0.3 km
- Rizal Technological University 0.8 km
- Lourdes School of Mandaluyong 1.1 km
- University of Makati 1.4 km
- University of Asia and the Pacific 1.5km
CHURCHES / PLACES OF WORSHIP
- San Roque Parish Church 0.4 km
- Our Lady of Fatima Parish Church 0.7 km
- Edsa Shrine 2.3 km
SUPER easy to go everywhere! Can't beat this location!
Train: MRT 3 (Boni) station is right in front of the building. It is connected to three transportation lines MRT1, LRT1 and LRT2. (Please see posted photos)
Bus: Bus station is also right in front of the building. (Please see posted photos).
Taxi: Otherwise, taxis are easy to hail outside.
Uber: If you are new to Uber taxi and have yet to open an account with them, please sign up and key in this promo code: "uberrebates" to claim FREE travel credits which you can use for your rides around Manila.
Somewhere you'd like to know the distance or directions for? Ask and I will find out. Travel time depend on direction of travel and whether or not you are in rush-hour traffic of course - this IS MANILA!
Rate inclusive of utilities, WIFI internet and cable TV. Internet is suitable for light surfing only.
A gentle reminder that this is a privately owned residential condominium, DIFFERENT than a motel, hotel, B&B or serviced apartment BUT a clean, decent and self-contained accommodation with good amenities and location. If you would like to experience local living, this is the place for you!!
Cell: plus s i x - t h r e e - n i n e - s e v e n - s e v e n - e i g h t - o n e - z e r o - t w o - s e v e n - e i g h t - t w o
House Rules: *Check-in is between 2pm-8pm unless otherwise arranged. Please inform me if your check-in time will be later than 8pm.
*Check-out is no later than 11am.
*No early check-ins or late check-outs without prior written approval. Unapproved early check-ins or late-check-outs may be charged an additional USD25 per hour fee to be collected from the security deposit.
*Maximum number of guests is 3. Children / babies are considered as additional guest. This is to ensure maximum guest comfort.
*Kindly report any damages or breakages immediately upon check-in.
*To prevent damages to the furniture, please place all luggage or wet towels on the luggage rack or floor NOT on the bed or furniture. Eat in the designated dining area, NOT on the bed or sofa.
*HOLD HARMLESS: The Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities, nor for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By making a reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
*HOUSEKEEPING: Gentle reminder that this is a private apartment, NOT a hotel or serviced apartment. Therefore, there is no 24/7 concierge or daily housekeeping / maid service. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit. Towels or linens are not permitted to be taken from the unit. Complimentary starter kit of toilet paper, soap and shampoo are supplied. If more is needed, guests will need to resupply at their expense.
For stays longer than 7 days: guest can op (please arrange in advance) to have their room cleaned once a week where bed linens and towels will be changed. However, should you require daily housekeeping service, it can be arranged at USD30 per visit. Advance notice is required.
*Only use furniture and appliances for their intended uses.
*WATER AND SEWER: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you will be charged damages.
*ACTS OF GOD/3RD PARTY VENDORS: The host cannot guarantee and will not be responsible for acts of God or 3rd party vendors that may result in loss of electricity, water, internet connectivity, television, schedule maintenance of the amenities & etc. Please understand that this is beyond our control. When reported, we'll do our best to contact the appropriate company to help expedite repairs.
*Strictly NO SMOKING.
*Sorry, no pets or animals allowed.
*Please respect the neighbors. Refrain from loud and rowdy noise inside the condo. If there is any complain from the neighbor or building management, I may have to ask you to check-out immediately. No refunds.
*I do not charge any cleaning fee. All I ask from you is to leave the place tidy, cutlery and utensils should be washed and kept clean after use, used towels in the bathroom hamper. I'll do the rest.
*ENTRY AND INSPECTION Host reserves the right to enter the unit at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the unit or other authorized persons. If
Host has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or unit, Host may enter
the unit without advance notice.
*SECURITY DEPOSIT: A security deposit of USD200 is required upon check-in. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent. It is fully refundable upon departure provided the following provisions are met:
-No damage done to apartment or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
-No lingering odors on furniture or bedding from pungent food (like Durian or Bagoong), scented oils or topical medications.
-No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or smoking inside the apartment during the stay.
-No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
-No unapproved early check-in or late check-outs.
-No clogging of sewer system (see water and sewer section)
-The Guest is not evicted by Host, property management, or law enforcement.
-No lost key/s.
-No missing contents (inventory list is provided in the unit)
*PAYMENTS: Payments are processed by HomeAway.
*RATE CHANGES: Rates are subject to change without notice but will not change once your reservation has been confirmed.
*CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS: See HomeAway/Host Cancellation/Refund policy in the listing.
*RESERVATION POLICY: We do not accept 3rd party reservations. You must make your own reservation, and occupy the unit yourself.
*WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
*TERMINATION: If Guest violates the terms of these Guest Rules, this agreement may be terminated and the guest will vacate the premises immediately and all unused fees will not be refunded.
Every effort has been made to ensure transparency and accuracy in my listing's description and photos so that you may align your expectations accordingly as to the price, value, location and etc. But if you are still unsure of something, or if there are things you wish to know, kindly message me first so we can work something out. For faster response, please send text messages (do not call as I have a full time job and may not be able to answer your call) through free apps such as ------- or ------- at 'plus s i x - t r e e - n i n e - z e r o -s i x - f i v - z e r o - z e r o - t r e e- t r e e - t r e e - six'
(roman numerals: plus IV III IX O VI V O O III III III VI)
Yours hospitably, :-)