When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Regalia (also known as Regalia @ Sultan Ismail) is a 4 star luxury serviced residence developed by Mayland. It is located within KL City Centre, only minutes away from Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC).
Our cool and comfortable one bedroom with exposed brick has a true city feeling with Kuala Lumpur city view from bedroom and living hall!. What was impressive was the infinity pool at the rooftop (37th floor) which has a panoramic view of KL skyline.
Regalia is easily accessible via Jalan Kuching, Jalan Sultan Ismail, and Jalan Putra. Public transportation wise, it is within walking distance to Putra Komuter, PWTC LRT, and Sultan Ismail LRT. With various modes of public transportation available, one shouldnt have to worry much about travelling around the city.
* Near Sunway Putra Mall (Open June 2015)
* Near Putra KTM & PWTC LRT @ 5 Minutes walk
* Near bus stop & taxis service point
* 13 mins drive to Suria KLCC & Pavillion
* 15 mins drive to Times Square & Sungai Wang Plaza
- Mid-high floor view facing Kuala Lumpur city and Kenny hill
- Fully furnished
- 1 king sized bed
- 1 queen sized sofa bed
- Dining table
- Ikea dining Set (plate-big&small, bowl, spoon, fork)
- Fully air-conditioned
- Washing machine
- Microwave oven
- Water heater
- Induction cooking stove
- Iron & board
- LED TV + HDMI Cable
- Unlimited Internet High Speed100Mbps
- Kitchen utensil, cookware & cutlery
- Car park
- Infinity skypool and sky restaurant @ 37th floor with amazing Kuala Lumpur skyline view!!!
- Swimming pools, one lap pool on level 5 and an infinity pool on level 37 with KL Skyline view
House Rules: Guest are advice to follow a House Rules
- keep shoe in rack
- no smoking
- no pets
- no parties
- no strong smell (durian, belacan) only light cooking allowed
- no visitor staying overnight
- pork cooking is not allowed
The Apartment was clean and tidy. Everything was as descirbed and fitted perfectly to our needs. The sky pool is fantastic. Coming from the PWTC-Station it is a bit tricky to find at first.
Nazri is a lovely host. He gave us his mobile number in case of questions or problems. Indeed when we actually had difficulties booking a transfer to Tioman Island he did not hesitate to drive us himself the four hours to the ferry in Mersing. There he did not leave us before everything was organized.
When we will be in KL again some time, we will not hesitate to book Nazris apartement again.
We enjoyed it very much. Thank you Nazri.