|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Located in the hills amongst the coconut groves of the Chaweng Noi rainforest, 80 metres above sea level. Jaliza offers its guests a perfect combination of beauty, authenticity and privacy. Surrounded by jungle landscape, the villa boasts stunning panoramic ocean views, interrupted only by the vast coconut groves between the property and Chaweng Noi beachfront. This stretch of landscape is visible from all living areas of the house, showcased by floor to ceiling sun-paradise sliding windows. A combination of natural and modern materials makes this contemporary designed villa a place of peace and tranquility, blending harmoniously into its surroundings.
Chaweng Noi, often likened to the Beverly Hills of Samui, is conveniently located within a 12-minute drive from Koh Samui Airport, a 7-minute drive from the nearest supermarkets; Tesco, Big C and Makro stores. Its a 5-minute drive to the Bangkok International Private Hospital. The nearest beach is a 3km walk from the villa. Jaliza Villa is safely situated in a gated community; a peaceful and quiet escape from the hustle and bustle of the Samui nightlife.
The 800SqM villa offers a stylish and spacious living environment, adorned with a refreshingly minimalistic and stylish theme that runs throughout the property.
On arrival, you will enter on the ground level and step into an open plan deluxe gourmet kitchen and living area. To the right is a state of the art kitchen with all amenities, including a large cooking island fitted microwave, double oven etc and seating area, and to the left will see a generously sized living area with a flat screen TV, satellite channels, internet and sound system. These rooms open onto the sun deck and infinity pool complete with covered sala
Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms; stunning master bedroom offering king size bed, sofa and ensuite bathroom. Second bedroom offers either twin beds or super king with guest bathroom and the third bedroom en suite with a king-sized bed. Lower ground floor offers further bedrooms, both ensuite with king-sized beds. There is a 6th bedroom, en suite to deal with extra guests if required. The room is non sea view with a double bed and a bunk bed, perfect for kids. There is an open plan games room, complete with pool table and mini fridge. Every room on each floor opens out onto a joint balcony offering magnificent sea views.
House Rules: RENTAL RULES
Condition and use of the Property
1.Smoking is NOT allowed inside any part of the Villa. Smoking is allowed outside the front of the property only.
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
Guests are not permitted to enter the Villas when wet from swimming, as the floors can be slippery. Use matt provided.
- No lifeguards present
- Never swim alone or in pool overflow
- No diving or horseplay
- An adult must accompany children under 12 in the pool & pool area. - An adult must supervise inflatable rafts.
- No baby diapers allowed in the pool.
- No glass permitted in the pool. Use plastic cups provided.
- Use of suntan oil requires towels on deck chair covers.
Use the shower on the pool deck to wash off Suntan lotions (oils) before sitting on lounge furniture or beds inside the villa to avoid staining.
7. Keep all trash tied in plastic bags provided and placed in the dumpster at the side of the property.
8. Turn off AC [air conditioners] when leaving the room and when leaving the Villa. Owners retain the right to charge for excessive or misuse of the air-conditioning system.
9. Guest is responsible for the property during occupancy and should lock windows and doors securely at all times when not on the premises or during rainstorms. Your villa manager will be able to offer advice when needed.
10.Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
12.Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons who are not family members or guests of the Guest and included within the number of and as permitted occupants under this Agreement.
13.Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Homeowner, Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorneys fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Homeowner/Rental Agent harmless in all such cases.
15.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
16.Only use appliances for their intended uses
17.Pets are NOT allowed
18.Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicle is to be parked in designated parking area only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Car when parked must not touch or rest against any part of the property walls or structures.
19.There is twice weekly linen change service included in the rate. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property. Avoid beach sand being brought into the property including the pool.
20. Additional services such as those of baby sitters, maids, Chefs etc and/or drivers can be sourced in advance or on site upon request, although such services cannot be guaranteed and depend on availability. We recommend the Guests provide as much notice as possible, especially during peak holiday seasons and we shall try to assist. The owner and/or local representative can assume no liability for such contracted staff. The rates for these services will be provided in advance and shall be paid as incurred directly to the Villa Manager.
21.Water and Septic [toilets]: On Koh Samui water is very precious; please use the water sparingly & carefully. Ensure taps are switched off after washing up and showers used as brief as possible. Do not drink the tap water.
22.The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products, paper towels, diapers should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for the cost of repair.
23. The Guest acknowledges that he/she has been advised by the Homeowner to arrange adequate personal insurance cover for all members of his/her party to cover all travel,
personal risks/injuries and liabilities, and any cancellation. Neither the owner nor its local representative shall be responsible for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events outside of their control such as civil disturbances, Fires, floods, severe weather, Acts of God, and acts of Government etc.
24. Any complaints must be notified to the owner and/or its local representative within 24 hours of the occurrence-giving rise to the complaint, and must then be notified in writing to the owner and/or its local representative before departure. Should a problem that has been notified remain unresolved please notify the owner in writing within 14 days of the completion of the rental period. If the Villa is vacated before the end of the rental period, without mutual agreement, this may result in the loss of all rights to compensation.
No complaint will be considered if made after the departure date or if not acknowledged by the villa owner, or its local representative.
enforce any breach or provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a waver of that or any other provision in any subsequent breach thereof. If any provision herein is held invalid, the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected. Any notice required to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent to the contact information included herein. This Agreement may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which is an original, but taken together constitute one in the same instrument. Execution of a paid booking shall be deemed a valid signature.