|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Belle Morne Rouge Villa Morne Rouge, St.Georges Grenada -
Pristine Waterfront Villa -
Villa Belle Morne Rouge is a new luxury villa located directly above Morne Bay Beach. A lift transports guests from the road level right into the villa which offers 3 comfortable bedrooms, an open plan living space with gourmet kitchen, wonderful terrace with panoramic views and infinity pool. The villa is cooled by ceiling fans and Air Conditioning throughout (bedrooms and living area).
Rustic Path to Beach -
A set of steps lead down to the villa garden and from there a mostly paved pathway leads down to the beach. It's a two minute walk going down, but probably an 8 minute walk coming back up. This is a steep path in parts so not suitable for elderly or small children. A short drive round the bend from the villa and guests will find public parking for the beach.
Massage Services Available -
A professional therapist will travel to your villa and arrive with her own massage table to deliver the service at your convenience.
3 Queensize Bedrooms -
The master bedroom has plenty of fitted wardrobe space, an en suite bathroom and a safe for guests valuables. The Palm Room has a queen size bed and super bay views whilst the Tropicana Room is perfect for kids with a pair of single beds, bedside table, cosy quilts and tropical prints. There are 2.5 bathrooms including a walk-in rain shower in the master bedroom and tub and shower in the guest bathroom.
• Master Bedroom - Queen sized bed, handcrafted locally in colonial style, his & her closets with a safe for valuables, and an en-suite double bathroom with walk-in rainshower. This beautiful room features air conditioning, a cathedral ceiling with ceiling fan and opens to the verandah for a fabulous view of the bay and garden.
• Palm Room - Queen sized bed, cool colors of the Caribbean, locally handcrafted colonial style furnishings, plenty of closet space, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, a shared bathroom, and a small patio with lovely views of the garden and bay.
• Tropicana Room - locally handcrafted single beds in colonial white, which can be connected to make a queen sized bed if needed. This lovely room decorated in pale yellow also has a shared bathroom, air conditioning and a ceiling fan to keep you cool. The French balcony offers lovely views of the garden and the bay.
Pristine Infinity Pool -
This villas pool is a stunner, 45 sq ft of infinity edge pool overlooking the beautiful bay beneath. Surrounded by tiled terraced deck on 3 sides with 6 comfortable loungers, a gas BBQ, palms, jasmine, mango, bananas and papayas.
Additional Services Available -
• Grocery Shopping
• Cocktail Party
• Boat Charter
• Rental Car
• Island Tour
• Day Trips
All these services are available at an additional charge.
• Daily Maid Service • Room Safe
• Lift / Elevator from the road to inside the villa
• Beach Towels
• 2 Outdoor Showers
• Crib & Highchair available
• Snorkel equipment available
Guard Dogs -
Two dogs are on site outside only - they act as guard dogs - as they raise the alarm with barking - if these would cause your group any inconvenience then do let us know as alternative arrangements may be possible for the pets while you stay . -
Gourmet Style Kitchen -
The owners have created a kitchen based upon their love of cooking which includes a double door refrigerator with ice maker, espresso machine, microwave, oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and garbage disposal. The kitchen area has a central workspace, ceiling fan and breakfast bar. There is a washing machine and a dryer, iron and ironing board at the villa
My wife and I have been going to different Caribbean islands for the past 10 years or so, and I would have to say this was the favorite house we have stayed in yet. The view is spectacular, the easy (assuming you are in decent shape to get back up the slope of the path!) beach access is fantastic, the privacy of the pool area despite its openness is amazing (sooner or later someone is going to buy the lots around the house and build, but not yet so take advantage!), and the easy driving access to other beaches, restaurants, grocery stores, rest of Grenada is great. Additionally, some of the best air conditioning units we've experienced in the Caribbean (cool down fast so great for sleeping which is really the only time needed). I would say the master bedroom view and size is much better than the other two, so if it's not just a couple, won't be as great a house for those in the other bedrooms - but if just a couple -PERFECT! And as other reviewers have noted, there are two dogs on the property. But they stay outside, not even the pool area, are so friendly, and only bark when their are others walking down the path all the way from the road top, which is extremely rare, and although I doubt there is any worry, it even makes you feel a little safer. So again - highly recommend for romantic couple getaway. You will love.