|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This unit is a haven and ideal for both business and leisure.
The guest has access to the residences' hyper-sized amenities:
House Rules: 1. After booking, a contract will be issued to you indicating your length of stay and the terms and conditions which has to be signed on the day of the check-in. For security reasons, we require a copy of your passport (preferably) or driver's license to be sent via email. You will not be allowed to enter the building unless both the contract and the photocopy of the ID are provided.
2. New guests will be provided with four fresh towels and 1 set of bedding. Change of towels and beddings are every 15 days.
3. Tissue rolls will be provided but once they are finished, please purchase from the grocery.
4. Housekeeping can be scheduled upon request, charged at 800/day.
5. Electricity and water utilities are free of charge. However, please observe to turn-off the air conditioning, TV, faucet, shower, stove and other kitchen appliances (except for the fridge) when not in use or leaving the apartment.
6. Loss of key or elevator card is charged PhP3000.
7. Illegal activities (prostitution, illegal drug use and gambling) are strictly prohibited inside the building.
8. All items inside the house are to remain inside. This includes utensils, towels and portable appliances.
9. Please unplug the following upon check-out: stove, exhaust hood, oven toasters, rice cooker, electric pot, refrigerator, TV and DVD player.
10. For any questions/clarifications, please contact us.
The unit had everything I needed, the facilities of the Knightsbridge are really good and it was relaxing and peaceful. Cherrie made sure everything was fine during my stay and Alex was very helpful too. Great location with; shops, bars and restaurants on the door step!.
The accommodation was excellent in a clean safe environment in the KnightBridge Residence. Lots of restaurants, bars and glocery stores in walking distance, the condo staff was courteous and helpful. Very nice place to stay.