|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
The villa is situated on a plot of 3,600 m2 and has beachfront which is quite unique for this kind of villa. The villa has 4 bedrooms, a 18 meter swimming pool and Jacuzzi, is about 650 m2 of living space (including balconies and terraces).
The setting of the villa between sea, mountains and rice fields is exceptional. 3 of the 4 large bedrooms have sea views and feature open-air bathrooms.
Huge garden as children playground!
The rental rates include:
- Cold drinks and a meal served at your arrival
- Continental breakfast daily, including tea / coffee / milk, toast, butter, jam, eggs (your request), fresh fruit or fruit juice,
- Mineral water throughout your stay.
- Wifi internet unlimited throughout the villa
- Local phone
- Daily staffs consisting of a cook, a maid, two gardeners and a night guard, cleaning and ironing of your clothes,
- And of course the exclusivity of the entire villa and exotic garden enclosed and landscape.
House Rules: Hello and welcome to our Villa!
We hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Just a few things to note, please kindly respect the neighborhood in the villa's surrounding. According to local law, after 10pm, sound system or loud noises should be reduced. Parties cannot be held without management knowledge or present. And outsiders or guests that are not in our list are not allowed to stay over.
Thank you for your kind understanding and taking care of our lovely villa as it was yours.
Been to Bali few times, this is the best place.
Humongous living space with stunning ocean view.
Staff are nice also. Manager Anik helps us a lot.
Chef Elu made the best Indonesian cuisine I ever tasted!!!
Definitely will be back again.
This was one of those rare occasions where the hype was beaten by the reality, the villa was phenomenal and the little touches that the owners have been so focussed on made Villa Kembar pure bliss.
Benjamin was patient and helpful throughout and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone looking for a professional and friendly agent in Bali.