|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This particular custom unit features acclaimed designer touches pairing modern aesthetics with historic accents- for that feel at home Nashville ambiance!
Plus we offer courtesy concierge to all of our guests. Anything you need in Nashville, We can assist!
Master Bedroom - Queen
Second Bedroom - Queen
Living Room - Sleeper Sofa
$50 Per stay - Queen Air Mattress (Upon Request)
House Rules: SEE MINIMUM NIGHTS STAY REQUIREMENT BELOW:
June 8-13, (7 night min)
July 1 - July 5 (4 night min)
August 23 - 27 (4 night min)
Sept 4 - Sept 8 (4 night min)
Dec 27 - Jan 4 (4 night min)
1. Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the garbage disposals or in a dumpster outside.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises. If you have more than the number of people residing or sleeping in your apartment as set forth above.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above
nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 9:00 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
10. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
13. Tenant is advised that if the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
14. Since we do have a vast inventory of properties we do try to give the exact unit that was described in the initial correspondence but there is no guarantee that it will be the exact unit. If the exact property is not available, the landlord, at its discretion, reserves the right to provide a similar unit type with the same amount of bedrooms.
15. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
16. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
The condo was fantastic! The best part is the location. We did not rent a car because everything you need is in walking distance. I would definitely recommend staying here.
My friends and I had a wonderful time in Nashville at Michael's loft on 3rd st! The loft was clean, well-stocked with the basic kitchen and bathroom necessities. Michael was also responsive to my many questions and made the transaction go very smoothly. Highly recommended!