|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This two bedroom fully furnished apartment is located on Berry St, North Sydney. The suburb of North Sydney is located to the north of the CBD and just over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and has the second largest concentration of office buildings outside the Sydney CBD, with a large representation from the advertising and information technology industries.
This two bedroom apartment comes complete with modern furniture, fixtures and fittings. The property consists of a DVD player, Plasma TV, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and air conditioning. Facilities in the building include secure underground car parking, swimming pool and gym. If you are not keeping fit in the pool and gym you can always enjoy relaxing on your balcony taking in the breath taking views of Sydney Harbour.
Please note that there is a $55 admin fee included in the cleaning fee.Photo Id and copies of credit card are required. Prior to arrival a refundable security deposit of $425 shall be charged.
House Rules: 1. The Visitor must not smoke within the property or else a de-odorising fee will apply.
2. The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
3. The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music).
4. The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
5. The Visitor shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the property manager.
6. Animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Manager.
7. Repairs and maintenance to the property are dealt with due to the degree of urgency such as power and water, with most issues having a 48 - 96 hour service turn around.
8. Photo Id and copies of credit card are required.
9. Prior to arrival a refundable security deposit of $425 shall be charged.
Our arrival was marred by the person meant to meet us had to leave almost as soon as we arrived, left scant details on how everything worked, and an incorrect Wi Fi number! Not a good start.