|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This two bedroom and two bathroom terrace house is located on Briggs Street in Camperdown and within walking distance of Royal Prince Alfred hospital and the University of Sydney. Camperdown is a suburb of the inner west of Sydney and is accessible to the Sydney CBD by bus. The drive time from the apartment to the CBD or Circular Quay is approx 5 to 10 minutes.
This two bedroom terrace house comes complete with towels and linen modern furniture, fixtures and fittings including a DVD player, cable TV (Foxtel), plasma TV, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, and air conditioning.
Please note that there is a $55 admin fee included in the cleaning fee.
We offer fully furnished corporate and holiday rentals including linen and towels. There is no daily housekeeping.
House Rules: 1. The Visitor must not smoke within the property or else a de-odorising fee will apply.
2. The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
3. The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music).
4. The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
5. The Visitor shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the property manager.
6. Animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Manager.
7. Repairs and maintenance to the property are dealt with due to the degree of urgency such as power and water, with most issues having a 48 hour service turn around.