|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
This property is located on Culloden Rd just minutes from the North Ryde shopping centre, and easy access to Macquarie University and Macquarie Business Park. Travelling from this location is made easy as it is a short drive to the M2 motorway, Epping Road and Lane Cove Road. Public transport options are buses into the Sydney CBD from Epping Road or a train from outside Macquarie shopping centre.
This two bedroom apartment comes complete with modern furniture, fixtures and fittings including DVD player, cable TV (Foxtel), plasma TV, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, air conditioning and secure car parking. Facilities in the building include a swimming pool, gym and tennis court.
In fact everything is included right down to the towels and linen, all you need is your suitcase. We look forward to welcoming you to our short term corporate accommodation in North Ryde.
Please note that there is a $55 admin fee included in the cleaning fee.
We offer fully furnished corporate and holiday rentals including linen and towels. There is no daily housekeeping.
House Rules: 1. The Visitor must not smoke within the property or else a de-odorising fee will apply.
2. The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
3. The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music).
4. The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
5. The Visitor shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the property manager.
6. Animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Manager.
7. Repairs and maintenance to the property are dealt with due to the degree of urgency such as power and water, with most issues having a 48 - 96 hour service turn around.
8. Photo Id and copies of credit card are required.
9. Prior to arrival a refundable security deposit of $425 shall be charged.