Fully-furnished studio condo right inside the Makati Central Business District. A short walk away from the Makati Sports Club, Ateneo Professional Schools, RCBC Plaza/Yuchengco Museum and the weekend Salcedo Market.
This unit is a haven and ideal for both business and leisure.
House Rules: 1. After booking with Travelmob, a contract will be issued to you indicating your length of stay and the terms and conditions which has to be signed on the day of the check-in. For security reasons, we require a copy of your passport (preferably) or driver's license to be sent via email. You will not be allowed to enter the building unless both the contract and the photocopy of the ID are provided. Upon check-in, a short orientation of the facilities will be conducted by the condo property management.
2. New guests will be provided with four fresh towels and 1 set of bedding. Change of towels and beddings are every 15 days.
3. Tissue rolls will be provided but once they are finished, please purchase from the grocery.
4. Housekeeping can be scheduled upon request, charged at 500/day.
5. Trash can be disposed at the area allocated in the fire exit between 7am to 8am and 6pm to 10pm. Beyond this time, you can dispose it at Level 3 via the service elevator.
Bin Bag Color Coding:
a. Green - Dry garbage (non-food materials)
b. Black - Wet garbage (food and used tissues)
c. Yellow - Breakable items (bottles, broken glass or lighting fixtures). This has to be disposed at Level 3.
d. Big carton boxes should be disposed at Level 3.
6. Electricity and water utilities are free of charge. However, please observe to turn-off the air conditioning, TV, faucet, shower, stove and other kitchen appliances (except for the fridge) when not in use or leaving the apartment.
7. Loss of key or elevator card is charged PhP500.
8. Illegal activities (prostitution, illegal drug use and gambling) are strictly prohibited inside the building.
9. All items inside the house are to remain inside. This includes utensils, towels and portable appliances.
10. Please unplug the following upon check-out: stove, exhaust hood, oven toasters, rice cooker, electric pot, refrigerator, TV and DVD player.
11. For any questions/clarifications, please contact us.