|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
- 1 bed 1 bath with living room & kitchen
- floor 12, sea view, beachfront
- room with wifi & balcony
- near Ploenwan & Venezia Market
- Children over 7 years old to count as an adult
- Rental rate excluding breakfast (no ABF)
- Minimum booking 2 nights up for Festival & Long weekend period
- Promotion price not applicable for any long week end and holiday
- Extra guests over room limited will not be allowed to check in and non-refundable for any cases
- Check-in 02.00 pm, Check-out 12.00 (noon)
** When make booking, customer agreed to Booking Regulations **
House Rules: - Do not clothing on the balcony's railing
- Do not leave shoes or other items out in front of your unit's door or in any common ares of the building
- Refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages and/or smoking in the common area
- Pets are restricted in the condominium
- Wear proper swim attire at all items when using the pool
- Do not leave garbage outside the apartment or outside the balcony
- Do not leave personal property in public areas
- No strong smell cooking allowed and keep kitchenware clean before check out.
- No smoking allowed both inside the room and public areas.
- Please turn off all electricity every time when going out.
- Please do not making noise both inside the room and common areas
- Fined 1000 baht for untidy room when check out, which deducted from the security deposit
The Boat House property is one of the best I have experienced in Thailand on the beach. We loved the beautiful grounds that are extensive and well cared for. There is great security everywhere and felt very safe and welcomed. There is a terrific gym on site and the extensive pools and canals are well maintained and provide lots of swimming or floating areas. There are limited lounge chairs by the main pool at the beach. It is about a 7 minute walk from the condo to the beach through the beautiful property walkways along the water canals. The view from the condo is terrific, you can see over the grounds and villas to the ocean. The condo itself is very comfortable and appointed with everything you need to live comfortably. The king size bed was comfortable and the weekly maid service was a nice option. The property is a 15 minute drive from town centre and a car or scooter is recommended as there are limited amenities within walking distance, only 1 convenience store and restaurant on either side of the property that can be accessed via the beach if there is low tide. Our host took care of any issues quickly and we were happy with our overall stay for 3 months and would definitely consider returning. Great value for a long stay.