|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This is a self-catering accommodation features free Wi-Fi, Outdoor Swimming Pool and fitness Center .
- The property is 1.0 km from Dubai Marina and 3.0km from The Montgomery, Dubai.
- The apartment has a sea view and close to the Tram Station , Dubai Marina Mall and Groceries.
- The apartment comes with One King Master Bedroom (en suite bathroom) , One Large size king Bedroom(en suite bathroom) ,and One Twin Bedroom.
- Apartment facilities: Balcony, Sea view, Telephone, Satellite Channels, Laptop safe, Flat-screen TV, Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Iron, Desk, Ironing Facilities, Seating Area, Washing Machine, Sofa, Soundproofing, Tile/Marble floor, Wardrobe/Closet, Clothes rack, Shower, Bath, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Slippers, Additional Toilet, Bidet, Additional bathroom, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Dining area, Electric kettle, Kitchenware, Oven, Stovetop, Dining table, Outdoor furniture, Wake-up service, Towels, Linen.
Total Bathrooms : 3
House Rules: - If Cancel 7 Days before arrival date , 50% Refund .
- If Cancel later or in case of No-Show , Entire Stay is Non-Refundable.
My family and I loved everything about this apartment. It was actually bigger than I was expecting, very nice and well furnished. The location was great also, right the on JBR. I will stay here the next time we come to Dubai
We had a great time at this apartment! It was as advertised and perfect for our family of 7, with 4 children and a grandparent with us. Plenty of space for everyone to sleep comfortably, and spread out and relax during the day. Location was perfect, right across from beautiful Jumeirah Beach. Reception was very friendly and quick with check in and anything we needed during our stay. Hani was very quick to respond and easy to work with before, during and after we booked. Thank you!!
The property was great. It was right off of the JBR Walk, with access to many restaurants and shops. The tram is right outside of the property, and very close to the main rail system as well which connects to Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall and many other locations throughout the city. Very large and open apartment with nice views of the sea and a great balcony.
We had a great time in this property. We were a party of 5 but had a few old friends visit us for a game night and there was plenty of space for everyone. The view is nice although there is a lot of construction going on but that's to be expected in Dubai. The location is really great. I knew "The Walk" pretty well from when we lived in Dubai but this particular spot is very exciting. It's a short walk to lots of restaurants, the cinema, and a nice plaza where there were lots of Christmas-themed events going on. And with a few more steps, you're right on the beach.
The apartment was as described. The kitchen is fairly well-stocked with cooking equipment but we felt like a few things (kitchen towels, a full sized garbage can, paper towels, etc.) were missing. All the beds were comfortable and there is plenty of closet space. It was nice to have so many full bathrooms too.
Hani was very responsive and answered our questions quickly. We will definitely stay here again.