|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
- This traditional house located on Bui Vien street, backpacker's area.
- Just 5 mins to Ben Thanh market
- You can find anything you need within 1min
- Full of furniture for your comfort
# The Space
The whole house can accomodate up to 5 people. This one has 3 bedrooms with 2 double beds and 1 single bed.
On the ground is living room with a table and TV. Next is the small kitchen with full of utensils to make yourself at home.. On the upstair is 3 bedrooms with air conditional, bathroom,.. for each.
This traditional house located in backpacker's area, the heart of Sai Gon with full of emenities:
- Tivi 32 inches
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- Water heater
- Bottled water
- Water kettle
- King size bed
- Free wifi
We provide the following for your stay:
- XL bath towels,
- Hand towels,
- Wash cloths,
- Bath floor mat,
- Pillows and cases and fresh bed sheets, duvet and duvet cover
- Wine glasses, drinking glasses, coffee maker, bowls, plates, forks, knives, spoons, chopsticks etc
Complimentary water, unlimited coffee and tea provided
# Guest Access:
24 hours access. It's the private house for your own, no sharing with others guests or owner.
Perfect for 5 adults.
# Interaction with Guests:
I will check you in, give you a tour, tell you about the neighborhood, and leave you a set of keys.
I live not too far away so I can always drop by if you need help with anything.
I'm available 24/7 on my cellphone. You can always call or text me if you have any questions.
There are a lot of restaurants, pub, shop, tourist company ... around here. Just few steps you can find some very good smothie shops. Moreover, the bus station on Pham Ngu Lao street is just 5 mins by walk, it's very convinence for you to travel Mekong Delta or Nha Trang, Da Lat, ...
The location of this apartment is great. When you check in, drop your bags and walk the entire city center without ever taking a taxi or bus until you depart.
#Other Things to Note:
- The maximum occupancy for this apartment is 5 people
- Complimentary water (2), unlimited coffee and tea provided
House Rules: - Turn off the lights and lock the doors when you go out.