|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Located directly on the pristine Playa Imbert Beach and Atlantic Ocean.
Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbARVu1j824&index=2&list=PLblv1WSJuy02hYFAVS2dzlmHsU_Nxm2mf
With stunning ocean views, this condo is located in a prestigious beachfront complex graced with tropical gardens and marvellous beaches. The condo is nestled away from the crowds, is just a two minute walk to restaurants and a ten minute walk to the center of the town. Enjoy a direct view of the ocean with stunning sunsets from your own private balcony.
This new 2 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom beachfront condo is professionally decorated with the finest furniture and amenities. This unique condo has all of the amenities and luxurious details to include:
- spacious master bedroom with Jacuzzi
- stainless steel fixtures and appliances
- air conditioning
- cedar walk-in closets
- large balconies for entertaining guest with amazing views of the turquoise waters.
- daily maid service (excluding Sundays and holidays)
- Fully staffed administration and rental office onsite to make your experience worry free.
- Within gated community with 24 hour security
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, blender, & toaster
- Fully equipment with all kitchen dishes, towels, pots/pans, wine opener, & cutlery
- Fully equipped with all bath linens & towels
- Daily maid/housekeeping service (except holidays and sunday)
- Iron Board & Iron
- Washer & Dryer
- Water Cooler with drinking water
- Wireless high speed internet
- 42 inch Flat screen TV in each bedroom
- 55 inch or greater flat screen TV in the living area
- DVD Player
- Cable TV
- All towels and sheets
- A/C units in each bedroom
- Ceilings fans in living room and bedrooms
- Open living/dining areas with dining suite and living room suite
- Many green zones with community
- Infinite pool with loungers
- Within 10 minutes walking distance to Sosua and Playa Alicia beach.
- Within 5 minutes walking distance to restaurants, grocery store, & pharmacy
- Within 15 minute walking distance to casino, bars, clubs, nightlife, & shopping
The condo is within Hispaniola Beach Oceanfront community which is designed with all the amenities for those who are looking for the ultimate: a perfect location across from the exotic Sosúa Bay, on site services for greater comfort, modern, avant-garde interiors with romantic Victorian features on the outside and, above all, the perfect place to enjoy life to the fullest.
Rates include cleaning daily (excluding holidays), cable TV, wireless Internet, water filtration system (hot and cold), 24/7 security, and back-up generator.
Stunning beaches, amazing sunsets, great cuisine, exciting nightlife, and culturally diverse.
Professionally decorated with the finest appointments.
Amenities included in every rental unit
- fully staffed administration and rental office onsite to make your experience worry free.
- within gated community with 24 hour security
- fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, blender, & toaster
- fully equipped with all kitchen dishes, towels, pots/pans, wine opener, & cutlery
- fully equipped with all bath linens & towels
- daily maid/housekeeping service
- daily pool and garden service
- iron board & iron
- washer & dryer in condo
- water cooler with drinking water
- wireless high speed internet
- flat screen tv in each bedroom
- 55 inch or greater flat screen tv in the living area
- dvd player
- cable tv
- all towels and sheets
- a/c units in each bedroom
- ceilings fans in living room and bedrooms
- open living/dining areas with dining suite and living room suite
- bbq on outside terrace
- garbage collection
- many green zones with community
- private or community pool with loungers
- within 20 minutes walking distance to beaches, restaurants, grocery store, & pharmacy
- within 20 minute walking distance to casino, bars, clubs, nightlife, & shopping
At your request, services available for a fee
- airport pickup
- private chef
- massage in rental unit
- tours and excursions
- grocery shopping
- diving and snorkeling
- windsurfing and kiteboarding
- deep sea fishing
- zip lining
- horseback riding
- canyoning and hiking
- sailing, kayaking, banana boating, or going out on a catamaran
- white water river rafting
- whale watching
Thank you...best in class service...the housekeeper was amazing, made our stay extremely comfortable...
Actually we were in a slightly different property in the same complex due to a scheduling issue. We were upgraded to a 3 bedroom place, with same owners, I think. Condo was very clean, very well-provisioned kitchen (4-slice toaster, blender, coffee maker, etc). Spacious, good quality construction. One building was still under construction but since it is as the exterior finish work stage, there was no noise at all. Since the next stage will be the interior finish, I don't think you are at risk of construction noise for the new few months. Had friends over and there were no problems at the gate as long as ID is presented. A couple of minor things were mentioned after check in, and owners were very responsive. All in all, would like to stay here again as soon as possible.
My trip to Sosua was nothing short of amazing! From the moment I arrived, I felt the beat of the town. The postcard views, pristine beaches, beyond fresh food and joy of the people were absolutely incredible. Not to mention, the accommodations were outstandingI loved the full service kitchen, en suite baths in each room, expansive panoramic views from the patio, gorgeous infiniti pool and the fact that we were mere steps away from the beach. The view of the ocean from the master bedroom is breathtaking! Waking up in Sosua each day was pure bliss! I would recommend this place, this experience and this kind of travel to anyone anywhere! Thank you for sharing this piece of heaven on Earth with me!
The lovely tropical beaches are the main attraction of Sosua. Activities in Sosua include glass-bottom boat tours, waters sports like snorkeling, diving and kite surfing, as well as night life and shopping in luxury boutiques or local souvenir shops. With a tropical Caribbean climate, Sosua also offers plenty of opportunities for sunbathing and relaxing on the beach. Charter boats for sailing and sport fishing in Sosua are available and there are also several beautiful waterfalls near Sosua to visit. Activity tours. Snorkeling and diving tours in Sosua depart from Playa Sosua. The area of Cabarete near Sosua is popular for windsurfing. Horseback riding and jeep tours are available. Whale watching in Sosua is a popular activity during the winter months, and local tour operators offer rafting and mountain biking tours. The North coast of Dominican Republic also offers a few golf courses worth trying if you are visiting Sosua.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
18 Dec 2016 - 5 Jan 2017
5 night minimum stay
12 Apr 2017 - 17 Apr 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||A$336|
Per the contract, no refunds for cancellations and guests that cancel receive a credit for payments made for up to 1 year at this property at the owners sole discretion at non-discounted prices. Rate increase on National & International Holidays and events. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.