|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Located in the heart of the CBD, ideal location that brings the best of the city to you within walking distance of RMIT, Victoria and Melbourne Universities, Melbourne Central, Emporium, Myer and David Jones shopping complex and a stone's throw from the fabulous fresh produce of Queen Victoria Market with terrific nightlife and entertainment options on every corner, cafes and restaurants.Offering 2 bedrooms with built in robes, the master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom, well appointed modern kitchen and living area, Heating and cooling, and glistening central bathroom.
The apartment is extra spacious! 2 sofa beds (form to double beds) can be fitted in the living room and there is still plenty of room to move around! You can't find a new CBD apartment this size these days!
- Both bedrooms with windows and proper doors ( not sliding doors!).
- Secure access to the building and apartment.
- Each of the 2 bedrooms is fitted with a queen-sized bed (sleeps two persons each bed). Linens and towels are provided.
- 2 X three-seater sofa beds in the living room. Each sofa bed can be form to become a double bed (sleeps an extra 4!). Take note if you have 4 or fewer guests, the usage of the sofa beds may incurred additional cost due to the additional cleaning of extra linen and quilt provided. Please check within.
- 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet. Complimentary hand-wash, shower gel, shampoo and hair conditional.
- Block-out blinds on all windows.
- Smart TV
- NETFLIX!!! Watch all the TV and Movies you want when you want it! TV programs for kids too!
- Fast Internet / Wireless WIFI (NBN).
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- Full Kitchen facilities, with utensils and cutleries.
- Complimentary Coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
- Washing Machine and Dryer.
- Iron and Ironing Board.
- Hair Dryer.
Interaction with Guests
You will be met in person and given a brief intro to the building and the whereabouts to visit in Melbourne.
The standard check-in and check-out time is listed below under "Other Details".
Please provide your arrival flight number, arrival time and departure time so that I can plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in.
You are right in the middle of the city in the crossroad of all activities. The Green Zone (Free Tram) is just around the corner. Melbourne Central train station is just 2 minutes walk.
Fantastic location close to everything.
- Queen Victoria Market - 270m (3 mins walk)
- ALDI Supermarket - 300m (4 mins walk)
- Melbourne central - 400m (5 mins walk)
- RMIT University - 400 (5 mins walk)
- State Library - 600m (8 mins walk)
- QV - 700m (10 mins walk)
- Lygon St (Italian Precinct) - 900m (13 mins walk)
- Carlton Gardens - 900m (13 mins walk)
- Chinatown - 950m (13 mins walk)
- Melbourne University - 1.1 km (17 mins walk)
- Melbourne Museum - 1.3 km (Walk 3 minutes and catch the FREE TRAM)
- Flinders Station 1.3 km (Walk 3 minutes and catch FREE tram)
- Skybus Terminal @ Southern Cross Station - 1.3km
- Federation Square - 1.4 km (Walk 3 minutes and catch FREE tram)
- Ethihad Stadium - 1.5 km (Take the FREE TRAM)
- Crown Casino - 1.7 km (Take the FREE TRAM)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground - 2.9km
Other Things to Note
Indoor private car park is available for $20 per day. Please let me know in advance if you need car parking.
The nearest car rental from the apartment is Thrifty. Hertz, Budget and Avis is located along Franklin Street.
You can also rent a car from Budget, Avis and Europcar in the Southern Cross Station.
A refundable security deposit of $400 is required via paypal or bank transfer. Security deposit will be refunded within 3 days after departure. Due to security, no CASH accepted on check-in.
if you have 4 or fewer guests, the usage of the sofa beds may incurred additional cost due to the additional cleaning of extra linen and quilt provided. Please check within.
House Rules: In order to maintain a good standard for all my guests, ALL guests staying in this apartment are to comply to the following house rules. While I appreciate that most guests would respect my property, there are occasional abuse that I have to state the following rules to avoid any inconvenience caused to my neighbours and guests before and after you.
- Strictly No Smoking.
- Strictly no partying. The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (such as extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs).
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation advise or agreed beforehand. Fees will apply for any excess guests not agreed with the owner in advance.
- Please respect my neighbours by keeping noise level low. Excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which would result in you being fined AU$4700 according to the building rules! Guests may also be evicted from the premise and lost their bond.
- Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (swimming pools, gym, sauna, BBQ, lounges, lobby, etc..)
- Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult in the balcony, swimming pool, sauna, etc...
- The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Enjoy the STAY!!!
On Departure :
- The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Pots, pans, dishes, cutleries, glasses, cups and any cooking utensils should be *clean*, *dry* and *return* to where they are taken. This includes the stove, microwave and oven. Additonal cleaning costs will be charge to tenants if extra cleaning is required.
- Replacement fee will be charge for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion, make up and greasy burnt sauncepans.
- Guests will be charged if apartment keys/swipes/remote if they are lost or not returned.
- Rubbish should also be removed.
- There is no need to clean the bed linen and towels.
Everything went very smoothly! Loved the place, would definitely recommend to others. Location was perfect!
Lovely spacious apartment. Perfect location with great access to city. Everything you need. Thanks Daniel.
Daniels apartment was spacious, spotless and had everything we needed! We had 8 people staying and we all enjoyed our stay thoroughly!
Excellent location, close to shopping, restaurants, bars, public transport, taxi ranks, everything! Walking distance to everything and Daniel checked in with us whilst we were away to see if we needed everything.
We will definitely be back!
Thank you Daniel. Your apartment made our stay amazing!