|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
* Trams at your door steps!
* Walking distant to Victoria Market, Italian Precint (Lygon Street), RMIT & Melbourne University and other tourist attractions. Heaps of restaurants and cafes all around!
* 2 sets of keys provided for your convenience!
* 2 Bathrooms!
* Deducted cooling/heating in the entire apartment including bedrooms!
* NBN Unlimited WIFI/Internet + Netflix (great for kids too!)
* Great for anyone who prefers peace and away from the craziness in the City! And yet within easy reach!
Located conveniently near RMIT, University of Melbourne, Queen Victoria Market, Italian Precinct @ Lygon Street, Carlton's picturesque parks and gardens and the CBD, the brand new Apartment is sure to impress. Offering 2 bedrooms with built in robes, the master bedroom features an ensuite, well appointed modern kitchen and living area, Heating and cooling, and glistening central bathroom. Special features include The Sky Deck, a rooftop oasis with spas and lounge, your living extends beyond your apartment.
- 2 sets of keys can be provided for your convenience! Don't need to fight over 1 set of keys.
- Both bedrooms with ceiling to floor windows with private access to balcony.
- Secure access to the building and apartment.
- Each of the 2 bedrooms is fitted with a queen-sized bed (sleeps two each bed). Linens and towels are provided.
- 1 three-seater sofa bed in the Living area (sleep 2). Take note if you have 4 or fewer guests, the usage of the sofa beds may incurred additional cost due to the additional cleaning of extra linen and quilt provided. Please check within.
- 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet. Complimentary hand-wash, shower gel, shampoo and hair conditional.
- Block-out blinds on all windows.
- Sony Smart TV
- Complimentary Netflix! Heaps of TV serials and Movies. Cartoons and Children programs too so your kids are not excluded!
- Unlimited Internet/WIFI (NBN).
- Air-conditioning and heating to the entire apartment! Including bedrooms!
- Full Kitchen facilities, with utensils and cutleries.
- Complimentary Coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
- Washing Machine and Dryer (Auto-sense).
- Iron and Ironing Board.
- 2 Hair Dryers for use on each of the 2 bedrooms.
Communal facilities provided by the building:
- Sky Deck with Winter Garden.
NOTE : Communal facilities are managed by the building and the host takes no responsibility of the facility being closed by building management for maintenance during your stay.
Interaction with Guests
You will be met in person and given a brief intro to the building and the whereabouts to visit in Melbourne.
Please provide your flight details, arrival time and departure time so that I can plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in.
A block from the apartment is Lygon Street, the home of some of the finest Italian food and culture Melbourne has to offer. A short walk from there you can find yourself surrounded by Melbourne's best parks and gardens. City life, Carlton style.
Within walking distance to some of Melbourne's best cafes and markets, the location opens up the best the city has to offer. Near parks and with easy access to local transport, it will encapsulate the best of inner city living.
RMIT University on your door step and Melbourne University only a block away.
Just a short walk from the apartment, Melbourne gives you the opportunity to explore and indulge. Queen Victoria Market is Melbourne's premiere fresh food market, the City Baths are on your doorstep or you can explore Melbourne's ever growing number of laneways.
You are located on the north axis along Swanston Street, the central spine of the City. Trams are at your door steps. The Green Zone (Free Tram) is just 5 minutes walk away. So it's easy to get around.
Fantastic location close to everything.
- RMIT University - 10m (1 mins walk)
- Queen Victoria Market - 400m (5 mins walk)
- Lygon St (Italian Precinct) - 350m (5 mins walk)
- Melbourne University - 400m (6 mins walk)
- Melbourne central - 500m (8 mins walk)
- State Library - 500m (8 mins walk)
- Carlton Gardens - 600m (9 mins walk)
- QV - 650m (9 mins walk)
- Chinatown - 800m (11 mins walk)
- Melbourne Museum - 850m (12 mins walk)
- Flinders Station 1.4 km (Walk 5 minutes and catch FREE tram)
- Federation Square - 1.4 km (Walk 5 minutes and catch FREE tram)
- Skybus Terminal @ Southern Cross Station - 1.9km
- Ethihad Stadium - 2 km (Take the FREE TRAM)
- Crown Casino - 2.6 km (Take the FREE TRAM)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground - 2.6km
Other Things To Note
Indoor private car park is available for $20 per day. Please let me know in advance if you need car parking.
The nearest car rental from the apartment is Thrifty. Hertz, Budget and Avis is located along Franklin Street.
You can also rent a car from Budget, Avis and Europcar in the Southern Cross Station.
A refundable security deposit of $400 is required via paypal or bank transfer. Security deposit will be refunded within 3 days after departure. Due to security, no CASH accepted on check-in.
House Rules: In order to maintain a good standard for all my guests, ALL guests staying in this apartment are to comply to the following house rules. While I appreciate that most guests would respect my property, there are occasional abuse that I have to state the following rules to avoid any inconvenience caused to my neighbours and guests before and after you.
- Strictly No Smoking.
- Strictly no partying. The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (such as extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs).
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation advise or agreed beforehand. Fees will apply for any excess guests not agreed with the owner in advance.
- Please respect my neighbours by keeping noise level low. Excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which would result in you being fined AU$4700 according to the building rules! Guests may also be evicted from the premise and lost their bond.
- Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (swimming pools, gym, sauna, BBQ, lounges, lobby, etc..)
- Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult in the balcony, swimming pool, sauna, etc...
- The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Enjoy the STAY!!!
On Departure :
- The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Pots, pans, dishes, cutleries, glasses, cups and any cooking utensils should be *clean*, *dry* and *return* to where they are taken. This includes the stove, microwave and oven. Additonal cleaning costs will be charge to tenants if extra cleaning is required.
- Replacement fee will be charge for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion, make up and greasy burnt sauncepans.
- Guests will be charged if apartment keys/swipes/remote if they are lost or not returned.
- Rubbish should also be removed.
- There is no need to clean the bed linen and towels.
Perfect location. The host was wonderfully responsive and met us at the condo to show us everything and was available to answer questions during our stay.
Wonderful place with a quiet location juz beside CBD. Well equipped with necessity and very accommodative host. Will definitely stay again in future trips here.
The location was fantastic and apartment was clean. Two toilets were available so there was no snatching of toilets with my family. Another plus point was the view from the balcony! The only downside was that the checkout time was way too early at 10am. Was abit inconvenient as my flight back was a night flight.
Lovely flat for two adult couples. Buy a myki transit card at federation square and you have fantastic transit at your fingertips everywhere. Eat at kettle black, attic, and doc pizza. The building is modern yet has no sign with an address so can be difficult to first locate.
The accommodation is really new and well layout with everything you need. The location is great base to explore the city as the free trams are a short walk away. Daniel had been a superb host and helpful during our stay. Would stay here again on our next trip.