|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
A new, fantastic and spacious two-bedrooms apartment, located only 4.5 km to Petronas Twin Towers.
The nearest train station is Titiwangsa, a 4 minutes walk or 300 meters from the apartment - this makes travelling in Kuala Lumpur an absolute breeze.
The apartment is located at the new and modern Vue Residences condominium on Jalan Pahang, Kuala Lumpur.
The development of the condominium was completed in 2014.
The apartment is a 737 square feet (or 68.4 square meters) unit.
With 3 air-conditioner units available, it is a fully air-conditioned apartment.
There are 2 bedrooms, and each bedroom has a queen size bed and wardrobe.
This makes it suitable for up to 4 adults.
Bed linens & towels are provided.
Internet connection is available in the apartment, it is a 4 Mbps high speed ADSL broadband.
You may connect your devices to the Internet using Wi-Fi or cable
Flat-screen High-Definition TV, satellite HD channels and DVD player are also available in the unit.
The apartment is furnished with new furnitures, kitchen and electrical appliances
You are welcome to make use of the kitchen during your stay.
Hope you have a great stay and enjoy one of the best cities in the World!
Guests may access the following common facilities at the condominium, which are available at Level 6
(1) Indoor lap pool
(2) Children's wading pool
(5) Changing room
In addition to the above, there is a rooftop garden at Level 24 which is accessible by the guests.
There are also restaurants and shops available at Ground Floor of the condominium
(1) Teh Tarik Place - a restaurant which serves local Malaysian food
(2) Coffee Plus - a french-theme cafe which serves coffee/tea, breads and cakes
(3) Hama Laundry
(4) Convenience Store
Interaction with Guests
The host is available for assistance via call, text or email throughout your stay.
The condominium is located opposite the main entrance of Kuala Lumpur Hospital (also known as General Hospital), the largest government-owned hospital in Malaysia.
The hospital is the most well-known landmark near the condominium.
(1) Classic Country Steak House (140 meters) - serves black pepper steak, lamb chop, chicken chop, fish and chips etc
(2) Pizza Hut (110 meters) - an American restaurant chain and international franchise, known for pizza and side dishes.
(3) Hokkaido Restaurant (450 meters) - this is the host's favourite Malaysian seafood restaurant in Kuala Lumpur
Nearby public park
(1) Titiwangsa Lake Garden (1.1 km) - for jogging, leisure walk
The apartment is only 4.5 km away from the Petronas Twin Towers, the highest twin towers in the world - the most popular landmark in Kuala Lumpur.
This means it is strategically located in the central business district.
It is also very near to many main tourist attractions
Titiwangsa train station is just 300 meters, or 4 minutes walk from the apartment
The station serves 2 train networks in Kuala Lumpur - LRT and Monoroail
You can save a lot of travelling cost by using train as the transportation mode for your entire holiday in Kuala Lumpur.
Travel to main tourist attractions in Kuala Lumpur by train
(1) From KLCC train station - Petronas Twin Towers, Aquaria
(2) From Kuala Lumpur train station - Islamic Arts Museum, National Mosque, KL Bird Park
(3) From Bukit Bintang train station - Bukit Bintang shopping area, Pavilion mall, Jalan Alor for dining.
(4) From Bukit Nanas train station - KL Tower, KL Forest Eco Park
(5) From Pasar Seni train station - Central Market
Pekeliling Bus Terminal is 400 meters or 5 minutes walk from the apartment
Travel to tourist destinations outside Kuala Lumpur from Pekeliling Bus Terminal
(1) Taman Negara National Park at Kuala Tahan in Pahang. The ecotourism park has a total area of 4,343 square kilometres and estimated to be more than 130 million years old.
(2) Genting Highlands theme park in Pahang. It is the largest theme park in Malaysia
Travel by Taxi is very easy.
Download MyTeksi mobile app into your smart phone, and book a taxi from anywhere in Kuala Lumpur
Other Things to Note
(1) It is recommended to buy local prepaid SIM card for your mobile phone at the airport. Buy Celcom or Maxis or Digi SIM card
(2) Before arriving in Malaysia, download MyTeksi app into your smart phone. You can book a taxi from anywhere in Kuala Lumpur - using this app.
House Rules: This is a non-smoking apartment
The followings are not permitted inside the apartment
(1) Alcoholic beverages
(2) Loud music
(4) Please do not wear shoes inside the apartment.
Check-in period is from 12 PM to 2 PM, whilst Check-out is before 2 PM
If anything is broken or needs replacing, please let us know.
These things happen and we can only get it fixed if you keep us informed.