Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Die Häuser sind ein Ort der Erholung, Entspannung und um Ruhe zu finden. Die Geltung dieser Hausordnung erstreckt sich auf die Grundstücke, Gebäude un
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Piedade is on the east end of the island Pico. The village is 130 m above the ocean. In the centre of the village you will find banks, supermarket and cafés, even an internet café. The environment is dominated by wine fields and grazing fields. For people of nature and traveler is this an always green island - the ideal place. On the east side live not many people. Even more and more fields lie fallow and convert to pasturage, the people cultivate wine, potatos, vegetables and corn for your own requirements. Between the fields is woodland and little lakes. Here on Pico, the people are more than on the other island, faithful to there old tradition. On the boarder from Piedade on the way to calheta is the beautiful 'parque Matos Souto'. The layout of the garden is marvellous and there is also a little lake and a house with birds.
Stephanie und Anton Daum
- english, german, portuguese