* FREE Airport Pick-up (for min 3 nights stay)
* 2 mins walk to BTS Station / 7-11 shops
* 5-6 Breakfast around
* Latest selection of hi-def movies
* Local tour guide
Situated in Bangkoks Siam district, in the heart of the citys most exciting and dynamic neighborhood, our apartment offers visitors a chance to experience the capital as an insider. Ideal for single travelers or couples, this luxurious, beautifully furnished 1-bedroom private apartment with five-star facilities is an affordable alternative to Bangkok hotels.
First Neighborhood as Jim Thompson House. Our apartment is located in the super-hip part of Bangkok, off the busy street in the new building name "The Seed Memories Siam", within steps to National Stadium BTS Skytrain Station and walking distance to prime shopping centers, including MBK Center (5 minutes); Siam Center (5 minutes); Siam Discovery (5 minutes); Siam Paragon (10 minutes); Siam Square (10 minutes); Central World (13 minutes); and Central Chidlom (15 minutes).
It takes not over 10 minutes by Tuk Tuk or Taxi to Platinum Mall (fashion wholesale mall) as well as to Bangkok Chinatown. Plus, take BTS from where we are located right straight to Tak Sin Pier where you can take free ferry to Asiatique the Riverfront, the huge happening spot.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
You could be shopping in Bangkoks most happening, stylish malls but any time you feel like it you could easily return to the cozy comfort of your private haven to recharge in no time (perhaps, drop by for cheap and nice foot massage at the massage place located 1 minute away :)
HOME AWAY FROM HOME
The apartment offers all the luxuries of a modern home:
- 1 bedroom with a king-sized bed and plush linen
- 1 bathroom with shower and 2 fresh towels
- Fully furnished living room with dining area
- Fully equipped pantry with cooktop, microwave, fridge, and toaster
- Free fast dedicated Wi-Fi
- 42 LCD TV with a wide selection of HD movies (Enjoy our latest selection of high definition movies. If the bluray version of the movie is released, we most likely have it.)
- Cable TV with a variety of HD channels
- JBL Onbeat Mini The small, powerful loudspeaker with Lightning connector for your iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) or iPod nano (7th generation).
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
With amenities such as concierge service, swimming pool, fitness and steam room, lotus pond, childrens playgroundall safely enclosed within a tranquil, private compound with CCTV and 24-hour security systemhere, we has everything you could ever need.
How or where to do laundry?
A same day laundry service is available very close by (with 5 minutes walk). The service includes wash, dry, and fold with reasonable price at 55 Baht per Kg. for up to 5 Kg.
The owner, whos working for the Southeast Asian edition of the worlds leading travel magazine, is a Bangkok native who knows the city inside out. Whether youre seeking dining recommendations, hidden local hangouts, or interesting day trips beyond Bangkok, shes the person to go to!