|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
* FREE Airport Pick-up (for min 3 nights stay)
* 2 mins walk to BTS Station / 7-11 shops
* 5-6 Breakfast around
* Latest selection of hi-def movies
* Local tour guide
First Neighborhood as Jim Thompson House. Our apartment is located in the super-hip part of Bangkok, off the busy street in the new building name "The Seed Memories Siam", within steps to National Stadium BTS Skytrain Station and walking distance to prime shopping centers, including MBK Center (5 minutes); Siam Center (5 minutes); Siam Discovery (5 minutes); Siam Paragon (10 minutes); Siam Square (10 minutes); Central World (13 minutes); and Central Chidlom (15 minutes).
It takes not over 10 minutes by Tuk Tuk or Taxi to Platinum Mall (fashion wholesale mall) as well as to Bangkok Chinatown. Plus, take BTS from where we are located right straight to Tak Sin Pier where you can take free ferry to Asiatique the Riverfront, the huge happening spot.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
HOME AWAY FROM HOME
The apartment offers all the luxuries of a modern home:
- 1 bedroom with a king-sized bed and plush linen
- 1 bathroom with shower and 2 fresh towels
- Fully furnished living room with dining area
- Fully equipped pantry with cooktop, microwave, fridge, and toaster
- Free fast dedicated Wi-Fi
- Cable TV with a variety of HD channels
- JBL Onbeat Mini The small, powerful loudspeaker with Lightning connector for your iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) or iPod nano (7th generation).
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
How or where to do laundry?
A same day laundry service is available very close by (with 5 minutes walk). The service includes wash, dry, and fold with reasonable price at 55 Baht per Kg. for up to 5 Kg.
Stayed for 4 nights. Excellent location for MBK, Siam Center and Paragon. Easy to get around by Skytrain as National Stadium station is a few min walk. Apartment is a small 1-bedroom, clean, well furnished and well equipped. Everything worked perfectly. Very good security in the building (key card required at entrance and lift). Since this is a condo complex, there is no reception. I often got lunch from the street vendor on Soi 2. The host was great - coordinated our arrival and departure. Will stay again next time I am in Bangkok.