|Space||1,800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
*Please note that use of the resort amenities is not included with the rental. Tickets for these facilities must be purchased separately and are subject to availability
Have the ultimate family retreat by escaping to this relaxing Utica vacation rental cabin. Situated only a half mile from Starved Rock State Park, this amazing property is the perfect place for those looking to simply relax and enjoy nature!
Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 9 guests throughout 1,800 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this inviting cabin is an ideal size and layout for families and friends traveling together. The moment you arrive, you’ll find yourself in awe of this picturesque setting - the cabin is situated in a private location, without other cabin buildings behind or beside it. Additionally, beautiful wooded views and lush green landscaping surround the property, creating a serene oasis in the middle of nature.
You’ll love how bright and spacious the interior feels, boasting mountain inspired decor, cozy furnishings, and lots of windows that let in plenty of natural light. After a thrilling day exploring the great outdoors, refuel with a meal prepared in the large kitchen, which comes fully equipped with all the necessary appliances, a coffeemaker, toaster, dinnerware, basic cookware, and utensils for 8. Gather around the rustic dining room table that seats 6 to enjoy a meal with your loved ones. There’s also extra seating for 4 guests at the convenient breakfast bar. You’ll find it easy to unwind in the lovely living room, where you can cozy up by the toasty fireplace with a good book, or watch cable shows on the TV for entertainment. Once your evening has come to a close, retreat to the relaxing master bedroom, complete with a king-sized bed, twin-sized sleeper sofa, fireplace, television, jetted tub, and private balcony, offering access to the breathtaking forested views outside. The second bedroom is equally pleasing with its own private balcony and 2 queen-sized beds, which practically guarantee a good night’s rest!
Ideally situated for outdoor enthusiasts, this property allows you to take full advantage of a wide variety of year-round recreation. Nestled within Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort, you’ll get to enjoy a water park, mini-golf, laser tag, indoor rock climbing, and numerous other family-friendly activities. These amenities can be accessed with the separate purchase of tickets on-site and are subject to availability. The main lodge is an easy 7 minute walk from the cabin and offers complimentary wireless internet access for your convenience. There’s even a great restaurant, Jack’s Place Bar & Grill, onsite - this amazing resort leaves nothing to be desired!
When you feel like adventuring off the resort, the cabin is a mere half mile across the street from Starved Rock State Park, where you’ll find scenic hiking trails, mountain biking, and more. Also nearby are local wineries, homemade fudge and ice cream shops, bars, and restaurants. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this fantastic Utica vacation rental cabin will quickly become a place you want to return to year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, multiple fireplaces, jetted tub, private balconies, 3 TVs with cable, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, and more
- Walking distance to recreational facilities including the Grand Bear Resort Main Lodge and Water Park, the Enchanted Forest Family Entertainment Center, mini-golf, laser tag, indoor rock climbing, and many other family fun activities
- ****Tickets must be purchased on site and are subject to availability - they are not included with the rental*****
- Free wireless internet access available at the Grand Bear Resort Main Lodge and the Enchanted Forest Family Entertainment Center
- Only half a mile from hiking and biking at Starved Rock State Park
- Close to wineries, restaurants, ice cream parlors, bars, restaurants, and shopping!
- Master Bedroom: 1 King-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Sleeper Sofa
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- A Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that use of the resort amenities is not included with the rental. Tickets for these facilities can be purchased separately
- Please refer to Grand Bear's website for more information regarding ticket availability/scheduling
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
The home was beautiful and useful. Everything was clean and worked well. The forest and nature were very close
We spent a girlfriend weekend in Utica. The cabin was very nice and clean and had all of the amenities that we needed. It was close to the park and downtown Utica. We'd definitely stay again.
We had a nice stay at the villa! We had 4 adults and 4 kids 4 and under, and the place was spacious and clean. We spent a morning at the water park which needs some TLC, but our accommodations were awesome. It would be nice to get a new frying pan because the one there is falling apart, and have a new dish sponge available for washing dishes, but otherwise we were pretty well stocked. We would definitely comeback again.
I REALLY ENJOYED MY STAY IN UTICA.THE CABIN WAS VERY SPACIOUS AND CLEAN.THE OWNERS RESPONDED IN A TIMELY MANNER REGARDING ANY QUESTIONS I HAD DURING MY STAY.OVERALL IT WAS A VERY PLEASENT EXPERIENCE.MAY CONSIDER GOING BACK IN SUMMER IF PRICES ARE REASONABLE.
Overall very clean and we had a great time.
Plenty linens and dishes.
We be coming back next year again
Whenever we had question, He answered promptly that is very helpful.
Very cozy and quite.