|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Five spacious and naturally cool self-catering cottages charmingly furnished and fully equipped for your vacation and business needs in and around Dumaguete.
Each cottage accommodate four guests in two double bedrooms.
Camlann Cottages was built using mixed building materials. The wall main structure is made of solid concrete wall. But the roof is made out of native materials such as amakan, sacsac and the thick layer membrane (that sandwiched them all) and a bit of cogon - that sparrows and other birds love to perched on every morning. So it stay cool inside even during the scorching heat of the sun on midday. Floor is made out of baked terracotta red tiles. All the wooden furnitures and light interiors were handmade.
All six cottages in the compound were all identical, with a floor area of 72 sq meters.
Amenities available for each cottages:
Cooking Facilities (microwave, gas hob, toaster, rice cooker, boiler kettle, cooking wares)/ Free Wifi/ Free electric, drinking water and gas/ Fridge & Freezer/ Hot and Cold Shower/ Large 50" LCD TV/ Individual Safety Box/ Sprung Queen Size Proper Bed Mattresses/ Wall Safe/ Washing Facilities
House Rules: Please be informed, that the rate for 1 to 2 guests is Php1500 a night. For 3 guests it is Php1700 a night. For 4 guests it is Php 1900 a night. Php 300 for extra person additional charge daily.
There is a Php1000 security refundable deposit for every cottage use.
Formal ID is required for guests over 16 years old, as IDs will be scanned upon check in or guest's/guests' arrival.
1.1. Upon check in, guests will be given card key for the main gate access. They will be required to deposit Php300 for each card they want to keep during the span of their stay. They will get the refund of Php300 upon check out.
1.2. Smoking is only allowed at the Front Patio Area of each Cottages. Everywhere else it is prohibited. Kindly dispose cigarette butts on the ashtray provided.
2. Only a person/persons registered (ID scanned and log in) at the reception may use the accommodation facilities at Camlann Cottages.
3. All registered guest/s of the Cottages, is/are given a tour for explaining the house rules. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
4. If you are in doubt on how to use some utilities or equipments, or need anything, please ask assistance from the reception or from any of the staff.
5. Please promptly report any malfunction or failure to any of the reception staff.
6. Cottage inventory (pillows, blankets, linens, towels, utilities, equipments, etc.) are intended for you to use while staying in the Cottage Premises and are not to be taken out.
7. Please take care of the Cottage Inventory and other equipments. All intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged on your account. (List of costs of damages is provided with the house rules).
8. If your valuables, jewelry and documents are not kept in the provided safety deposit box. the Cottage does not assume any responsibility for their possible disappearance.
9. There is no curfew, as registered guests have access with the keys on how to get in and go out. But after 9pm, kindly tone down your voices and be mindful of other guests who retire early at night.
10. Please be mindful of the following when using utilities and equipments:
10.1. Please make sure that you do not leave the water running in the shower room, when you leave it or that the hot water switch is turned off.
10.2. Please turn off the TV when not in use, red light should not be on when it is properly turned off.
10.3. Please use the provided chopping board for chopping your food and never chop anything on the breakfast table.
10.4.Please use coaster or mats when placing hot drinks and hot food on top of the breakfast table.
10.5. Please properly dispose rubbish to their respective bins (bio-degradable or non-biodegrable).
10.6 Please turn off the lights and fans when the bedrooms or cottages are empty.
10.7. Please turn off the gas hob after use.
10.8. Please do not put aluminum and plastic inside the microwave.
11. Easily flammable and explosive substances materials, as well as objects with unpleasant odor are not allowed on Cottage premises.
12. Outside visitors, will only be allowed in the cottage of their registered guests, after they registered at the reception area. Outside guests are only allowed during visiting times of 7am until 6pm.
13. Please make sure you close the door of your Cottage when leaving. Please return the keys at the check out. In case of loss, please inform the reception staff of the incident.
14. Please make sure that you do not forget anything at the check out. Forgotten items are sent to the guests' address only at their request.
15. Please make sure that you personally settle the bill before check out.
Without a doubt, this was the best place around Dumaguete area for us. We stayed 2 weeks. Those bungalows are spacious and very nice. Thanks to Savi.
We only regret that was not possible to stay more because we appreciate to stay here and we need some more time to explore the area.