|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Enjoy the tranquil interior featuring private accommodation. Only a stone throw away from range of shopping malls, casino, restaurants and cinemas. Our location, will assure an easy access and most convenient abode for airport travelers via a quick ride to any major destinations such as Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal (1,2 &3), Provincial Bus stations and business centers in Makati or Taguig.
The Unit is situated at the 3rd Floor of Palmaris Tower.
Swimming pool, Fitness areas and activity halls are all available for our guests' convenience.
Perfect for short and long stays. Guests can do minimal cooking using induction cooker, rice cooker and basic cooking utensils.
House Rules: 1. Property Manager would ask for passport or a valid ID upon check-in as we would need to register you with the condo admin.
2. Any issues, please contact the our property manager immediately
3. Person above 2 occupants will be charged with additional 300 pesos
per head/night before check-in.
4. Children age 9 & above are considered as additional guests.
5. Lost keys will charge you 2500 for lock replacement.
6. Any misbehavior by guest(s) will be dealt with by the In-house security
of the building.
7. No partying (sorry), drugs or illegal activities inside the apartment or the condominium premises.
8. No smoking inside the unit. There's a nearby fire exit, outside to the
right, which you may use if you do want to smoke.
9. While cute pets are not allowed
10. Kindly turn off all the Aircon, TV, when leaving the room.
11. Cleaning fee applies to once a week cleaning only. Monthly cleaning fee could be arrange prior to your check-in.
12. We ask for refundable security deposit amounting to Php3000 upon Check-In intended for any minor loss or damages. Loss or damages on major appliances or facilities beyond the security deposit should be settled and paid before checkout.
13. Parking space fee is shouldered by guests and payable every time you will use it.
Had an excellent experience here. Ernesto was a great host.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this accommodation. Here are the positives:
-Fast and clear communication- text responses within a few minutes.
-Apartment was very clean with no bugs
-Location- Easy to get taxi or like us we preferred to use public transit, and was very easy to catch a multicab/Jeepney to MOA and other popular locations.
-Internet worked well most of the time. The transmitter is in another room but we were able to stream movies on our iPad.
-Secure as you have to pass security every time you enter and exit
-Towels and bedding were soft and comfortable.
-Cooked everyday in the Apartment. Water kettle, refrigerator, and 2 cooking pans are provided and a set of plates, coffee mugs and eating utensils.
Recommendations for the room:
I would recommend the following items to be considered to add to make the stay even more enjoyable:
-a small dish drain
-spatula for use with provided pans
- small cutting board
-a rack to hang up clothes with a few hangers
-small broom and dustpan to keep the place tidy while there
Would highly recommend and definitely stay here again. Thank you Ernesto for an enjoyable stay.
I recently had the privilege of spending a night at Crown Bay Condo. I have stayed at many Condos in Manila, and this one by far surpassed them all, it was the best deal for the money. My room was spacious and cozy, completely renovated with a very comfortable bed. The location was excellent with a beautiful view of City of Dreams, and Mall of Asia was just 5 min in a taxi.
The host Mr. Ernesto was very kind and arranged for my pick up at the airport too.
"I would definitely choose the same place my next visit to Manila"