Indulge in Balinese ambience in the middle of the old city and fill your holiday stay with phenomenon and gifts from the nature, right in the heart of Malacca city, in which lies the UNESCO world heritage site.
The Nature Bali Lodge was designed with every detail and niche requirement in mind for the discerning customers. From the artistically handcrafted interior walls, raw wood plank ceiling, elegantly decorated canopy bed to carefully selected green plants and Balinese style furniture, the atmosphere cultivated within unmistakably brings forth the abundance of bliss, calmness and peace of mind. All are inspired by the love for the nature.
The Nature Bali Lodge provides a relaxing escape from the busy metro with a delicately nurtured laid back atmosphere.
It measures 1232 square feet and houses 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a laundry and a fully equipped kitchen.
* 24-hour security with card-access control system
* Air-conditioner in living room & all 3 bedrooms
* Bathrooms are equipped with water heater
* 3 queen-size beds
* LCD TV
* Astro direct broadcast satellite TV
* DVD Player
* Diamond water filter with hot/cold water dispenser
* Refrigerator, oven, microwave oven, hood & hob
* Washing machine with dryer
* Cutleries & utensils
* Hair dryer
* 1 free parking
* Free WiFi
* Shampoo & shower gel provided
* Towels provided
* Baby highchair
Guest Accessible Facilities & Features
* Infinity lap pool
* Children play pool
* Lazy jacuzzi pool
* Sky Gym
* Half tennis court
* Half basketball court
* Rooftop garden
* Olympic size swimming pool
* Award-winning tropical landscaping
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in time: After 3 p.m.
Check-out time: By 12 p.m.
*Early check-in is dependent on availability.
*Check-out time is strictly by 12 p.m.
* Smoking is strictly prohibited in our premise.
* Pets are not allowed in the premise.
* The space is ideal for 6 occupants. While additional occupants are allowed, it is advisable to limit
the total number of occupants to maximum 10.
* Light cooking is allowed. Please refrain from deep frying or cooking methods that incur heavy oil
Other Things to Note
* Toothbrush & toothpaste are not provided.
* Please be aware of how voice can carry across the space and disturb the neighbours.
Please keep your voice low.
* Two extra mattresses(portable) are provided for additional occupants.
* Guest that required cleaning will be charge at RM 80/per cleaning service.
The Nature Bali Lodge is located atop The Shore Shopping Gallery.
F&B outlets are abundant here, standing out from the list are Lot 10 Hutong(A heritage food village offering the taste of Asian street food), Purple Cane Tea Restaurant, Sakae Sushi, La Bodega Spanish Restaurant & Lounge, Starbucks Coffee and others.
The Sky Lounge situated at Level 42 of Tower 1 presents a magnificent view of the Malacca City and The Straits of Malacca. Food and beverages are served here.
The rooftop setting at the Sky Tower is a perfect location to capture a splendid night view of the Malacca City from the tallest building in Malacca.
The Shore Oceanarium can be a fun-filled and educational journey which is not to be missed.
In the close vicinity are the jetty of the Melaka River Cruise, the Hang Tuah Monorail Station, the world's longest aquarium Melaka Oceanarium(under construction) and other tourist attractions.
The famous Longkang Siham, which is within 10 minutes walking distance, serves local street food such as boiled siham & lala(cockle & clam), sotong kangkung, charbroiled beancurd sheet and cuttlefish.
The renowned Jonker Street is just around 5-10 minutes drive away.
It is also accessible by river taxi(boat) from the jetty located at The Shore.
Along the street are century-old shop houses selling antiques and memorabilia, handicrafts, fashions and ornaments.
Quaint cafes, restaurants, boutiques and historical landmarks interweave to bring about the uniqueness of this vibrant street in the city of Malacca.
Other Tourist Attractions
St. Johns Fort
St Paul's Church
St. Peter's Church(1710)
Cheng Hoon Teng Temple
Saint Francis Xavier Church(1856)
Kampung Kling Mosque(1748)
Queen Victoria's Fountain
Baba And Nyonya Heritage Museum