|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Five Bedroom Ski View Drive 10AB
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE?
On top of the world or in the heart of downtown, Club Chalet is the perfect place to enjoy a peaceful mountain getaway. Located next to The Great Smoky Mountain National Park, visitors can enjoy hiking trails, horseback riding, trout fishing, golf and much more.
Come and enjoy the best that Gatlinburg has to offer!
ABOUT THE SPACE
Unit 10A/B is located near the top of Ski View Drive. It is approximately 3.5 miles from downtown Gatlinburg and 12 miles from Pigeon Forge. It is a stand-alone unit with no exterior steps and 20 interior steps. The driveway is flat with ample parking.
The living room features a wood burning fireplace, flat screen television, DVD player, cable and free WIFI. The sofa does contain a pull-out mattress.
The kitchen is fully stocked with pots/pans, dishes, cups and silverware. There is a stove and full-size refrigerator.
Unit 10A/B has a sizeable green space on the front. It is equipped with a gas grill and a picnic table for alfresco dining.
The bedroom is located just off the living room area and features a full-size bed. There is also an iron/ironing board, fan and space heater.
The bedroom is located upstairs and features a queen-size bed. There is also a television, fan and space heater.
The bedrooms are located upstairs and features a twin-size bunk beds. There are also closets, fans and space heaters.
Club Chalet offers a variety of accommodations suitable for a variety of tastes, downtown apartment style units with creekside views, others with spectacular mountain views, or some which are secluded mountain getaways. We also offer three clubhouses with outdoor heated pools, kiddie pools, exercise facilities, game rooms and tennis. All units are within a 2.5 mile radius of a Club House pool.
- 3 Clubhouses (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Outdoor Heated Pools (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Kiddie Pools (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Exercise Facilities (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Various puzzles and games are available for loan at the Club Chalet Office.
- Tennis (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Wireless Internet service is available at all units
- All units have cable television, DVD players and stereos
- All units are equipped with gas grills
- Owners and guests have the opportunity to use three Clubhouses.
ABOUT THE AREA
From outdoor adventure to museum exploration, from trout fishing to golfing, Gatlinburg has attractions and activities for the entire family to enjoy. Below are just a few of the many great adventures and thrills awaiting visitors.
- McGhee Tyson Airport - 60 mi
- The Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Rafting Outdoor Adventures
- Nantahala Outdoor Center
- Arts & Crafts Community
- Ober Gatlinburg
- Ripley's Adventures
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- All reservations are pre-paid and non-refundable
- Check In 4pm - Check-Out 10am
- All Club Chalet units are non-smoking
- Club Chalet has a no pet policy
- A photo ID and major credit card is required at Check-In
- Complimentary WiFi and 1 Parking Space
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.