|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Two Bedroom Innsbruck Drive 17A
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
WHY STAY HERE?
On top of the world or in the heart of downtown, Club Chalet is the perfect place to enjoy a peaceful mountain getaway. Located next to The Great Smoky Mountain National Park, visitors can enjoy hiking trails, horseback riding, trout fishing, golf and much more.
Come and enjoy the best that Gatlinburg has to offer!
ABOUT THE SPACE
Unit 17A is located just off Innsbruck Road in Gatlinburg. It is approximately 1 miles from downtown Gatlinburg and 9 miles from Pigeon Forge. It is a duplex-type unit with 2 exterior steps and 20 interior steps. The driveway is semi-steep with limited parking.
The living room features a wood burning fireplace, flat screen television, DVD player, cable and free WIFI. The sofa does contain a pull-out mattress.
The kitchen is fully stocked with pots/pans, dishes, cups and silverware. There is a stove and full-size refrigerator.
Unit 17A has a deck overlooking a wooded area. It is equipped with a gas grill and a table for alfresco dining.
The bedroom is located just off the kitchen and features a queen-size bed. There is also a large closet, television, iron/ironing board, fan and space heater.
The bedroom is located upstairs and features two twin-size bed. There is also a television, fan and space heater.
Club Chalet offers a variety of accommodations suitable for a variety of tastes, downtown apartment style units with creekside views, others with spectacular mountain views, or some which are secluded mountain getaways. We also offer three clubhouses with outdoor heated pools, kiddie pools, exercise facilities, game rooms and tennis. All units are within a 2.5 mile radius of a Club House pool.
- 3 Clubhouses (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Outdoor Heated Pools (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Kiddie Pools (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Exercise Facilities (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Various puzzles and games are available for loan at the Club Chalet Office.
- Tennis (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Wireless Internet service is available at all units
- All units have cable television, DVD players and stereos
- All units are equipped with gas grills
- Owners and guests have the opportunity to use three Clubhouses.
ABOUT THE AREA
From outdoor adventure to museum exploration, from trout fishing to golfing, Gatlinburg has attractions and activities for the entire family to enjoy. Below are just a few of the many great adventures and thrills awaiting visitors.
- McGhee Tyson Airport - 60 mi
- The Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Rafting Outdoor Adventures
- Nantahala Outdoor Center
- Arts & Crafts Community
- Ober Gatlinburg
- Ripley's Adventures
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- All reservations are pre-paid and non-refundable
- Check In 4pm - Check-Out 10am
- All Club Chalet units are non-smoking
- Club Chalet has a no pet policy
- A photo ID and major credit card is required at Check-In
- Complimentary WiFi and 1 Parking Space
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.
We really enjoyed our stay at this Club Chalet A-frame cabin. It was very convenient to downtown Gatlinburg and very close to Club Chalet where they provided wood for the fireplace. The cabin was simple with a rustic feel and a great fireplace. The place was very clean and had a large well stocked kitchen. We prepared Thanksgiving dinner in the kitchen and there was plenty of space. A very nice larger new refrigerator as well. There was a nice flat sceeen TV with cable and DVR player above fireplace. Watched three football games and several movies and worked great. Also had good wi-fi for everyone's phones and tablets. We've stayed at about 5 or 6 different cabins/condos and this was one of our top stays and we would stay here again. Fogot to mention the very unique view of the Ober Gatlinburg tram that passes directly overhead and can be seen from the large open windows of the A-frame - really cool as the cars pass each other just before the cabin.