- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Kinderbett und Hochstuhl vorhanden Kinderbett und Hochstuhl vorhanden
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Liebe Gäste, bei kurzfristige Stornierungen bitte den Vermieter kontaktieren, es gibt fast immer eine Lösung !!
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Casa Leila is located in the little village between Messines and the well-known poets' village Alte. The regional writer Candido Guerreiro about Alte: 'Two fonts effervesce so strongly that you can bathe in 'Fonte Grande'”. In close vicinity of the house (20 min. on foot), there are local restaurants which are good and cheap. In S.B. Messines (4 km) you find everything for daily life: market hall (daily fresh fish on offer), banks, doctors, cafes, supermarkets, bakeries, post office and much more. Due to the good traffic connection (highway, freeway, countryside, highway) you can easily leave this idyllic landscape and reach the surrounding villages, towns and beaches. The capital Lisbon is well worth seeing and can be reached in only 2 hours.
Other Activities: Other water sports possibilities can be reached in 20 min
- english, french, german, spanish