|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This stunning custom built architectural home offers unrivaled ocean views from the wrap around deck that opens seamlessly from the living areas via the Bi-fold doors.
Split over 3 levels with a large pool, you are transferred to Hollywood from the moment you lay eyes on this amazing home.
Boasting balconies with ocean views from the open plan kitchen/living area, the upper lounge area and master suite you are never far from the ocean breeze and the summer sunshine.
Lay on the loungers by the pool or take an afternoon snooze on the day bed on the upper deck, its is the perfect place to while away the hours.
The sunken lower level is the perfect retreat that looks out over the pool at eye level. This 'cave' has a large flatscreen TV with Foxtel, Dukebox and stereo that is wired to the whole house. With a couch that spans the whole length of one wall, its a great spot for an evening family movie after a hard day at the beach.
The 2 bedrooms on the 1st level open directly onto the garden, keeping you cool with the summer breeze.
The kitchen/ living area has rich wooden finishes with all modern appliances, providing a great family 'hub' to the home.
The upper level has the master bedroom with en-suite and a second lounge area, again with large flat screen TV with foxtel and opens out onto the large wrap around deck with day bed and seating areas.
Only 20 mins drive from the CBD and a short stroll to Coogee Beach and Gordons Bay this is the perfect location for your beach side getaway.
2 bathrooms + ensuite and Air conditioning on the upper level
Sonos music wired throughout the house
3 x TVs with Foxtel, PlayStation, WiFi
2 x fridges
Private Pool with outdoor shower
Double lock-up garage
Bedding configuration :
Bedroom 1 : 1 x King bed
Bedroom 2 : 1 x Double bed
Bedroom 3 : 2 x Single bunk beds
Lounge room : 1 long sofa, long mattresses that form the lounge and can sleep 3, does not pull out
House Rules: Security Bond : $1500 AUD
Check in after normal hours, Weekends and public holidays
For guests arriving after 6PM or on weekends/public holidays we ask that you collect keys from our office mailbox located in Bronte nearby. This is en-route from the airport and about a 7 minute drive from the apartment.
Weekend Key Collection : Office mailbox from 3pm only .
Remaining balance and security deposit will need to be received in advance to collect keys. We also require a scanned ID to be sent by email in advance.
The letterbox is silver and located near the footpath of 34 Murray St in Bronte. The box is unlocked and there will be an envelope marked with your name inside with one set of keys and contract.
The second set of keys will be in the apartment and both sets should be left in the apartment please when you depart.
Please let us know your estimated time of arrival at your earliest convenience.
Before 10 AM or at the pre-arranged time with the owners. Please leave keys in the apartment next to the welcome book and lockup when you go.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The property includes water, electric, towels, cookware, dish ware, TV with accessories, beds, customary household furnishings supplied with bedding.
2. Lessee agrees that he/she and his/her guests will take good care of the property.
4. Lessee will notify property manager immediately of any non-working apparatus or appliances.
5. No pets are allowed on property and no smoking. There is a $200 AUD fee charged for any smoking in premises or odour correction,
6. Two sets of keys are provided. Any lost or broken key resulting in key replacement will cost $200 AUD each.
7. STRICTLY NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED: Disturbance to our neighbours including excessive noise, is prohibited. Any complaints either to the owner corporation or the police may result in termination of rental and loss of bond. If owners/managers or authorities should be called out to property for noise or other disturbances by guests, min $100 will be taken from security deposit.
8. Damage, breakage, stain, theft and loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay and should be made known to the property manager before you leave. If you inform us of damage or loss we will make good the loss and charge you a minimum labor and replacement value.
9. Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. If guests accommodate more than the agreed number of guests may result in full loss of bond.
10. This property is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs, etc. Use contrary to this may result in full loss of bond.
11. Cancellations: Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 60 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $250. Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 30 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $350. Should the booking be cancelled within 30 days of arrival, the full reservation deposit will be retained. Should the booking be cancelled fro any reasons once guests have checked in full monies for nights stayed will be retained and 75% of monies for the remaining booked nights will be retained but all efforts shall be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. If another booking is found, monies for the remaining nights will be returned less $200 AUD administration fee.