Experience true relaxation by reserving this sublime A-frame Antimony vacation rental cabin that sleeps up to 4! Upon your arrival at this quaint 1-bed, 1-bath A-frame cabin, you'll find yourself in awe of its mesmerizing setting, surrounded by expansive plains leading to majestic mountain scenes. Whether you're looking to immerse yourself in tranquil scenery and clear your head, or seek a private location for a romantic getaway, this beautiful dwelling will meet your every need!
Master Bedroom (Loft): Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa, Queen Air Mattress
Enter the home to find a wooden interior with a delightfully rustic feel, enhanced by an abundance of glorious natural light flooding through large picture windows. Spend your downtime lounging in the serenity of the welcoming living area, free from the distractions of everyday life. You could easily spend hours just gazing out the wall of windows at the marvelous meadow views!
Take advantage of the cozy living space with additional bar seating and enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal prepared in the cabin's full working kitchen. Or, if the weather's nice, head outside to the gorgeous wooden deck, which encompasses the entire cabin and offers ample patio furniture for your enjoyment. This sizeable deck overlooks a breathtaking meadow and makes for an ideal place to take in the impressive views.
As the sun begins to duck behind the mountains, venture off the deck and huddle with your companions around the property's fire pit, where you can reminisce about the day's adventures and savor the peace and quiet under the stars, only interrupted by the gentle sound of crackling firewood. At the end of the evening, snuggle up in the comfort of the nice queen-sized bed in the loft bedroom for a restful night's sleep.
Should you decide to leave the privacy of this newly remodeled cabin, you'll find the surrounding area has plenty of exciting things to see and do! This region boasts fantastic opportunities for a number of outdoor recreational activities, including hiking, hunting, horseback riding and more.
Head down to the lake situated close by the cabin for an eventful afternoon of trout fishing - this lake is a great ice fishing spot in the winter, too! The nearby Paiute and Great Western Trails provide excellent opportunities to cruise on ATVs and explore this scenic Utah area.
Regardless of whether you're simply looking to get away from the buzz of everyday life or want an endless supply of exciting outdoor experiences, this charming Antimony vacation rental cabin ensures a truly memorable stay!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full working kitchen, entertainment center with a TV and DVD player, large private wrap around deck, ample patio furniture, fire pit, outdoor dining space, and more
- Fantastic rural location - Plenty of privacy and easy access to fishing, hunting, ATV riding, horses, and the Paiute and Great Western Trails
- Spectacular views of sweeping meadows and mountains in the distance
- Limited cellular service at this location
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cedar City Regional Airport - 2560 Aviation Way St, Cedar City, UT 84721 (~96.2 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this property is in a rural, remote location. There is no cell-phone nor GPS service at this property
- The property can comfortably sleep 2 in the loft, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 4 with a $10 per night, per extra person fee. Additional sleeping is available on the sleeper sofa or air mattress
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the additional 1-bedroom vacation rental nearby (listing #323063 on the Evolve website)