|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
*Please ensure you read all the information carefully so you will not be disappointed by location or amenity*
A large, 1st floor 1 bedroom apartment, lovingly decorated with warm retro interior.
Great option for those visiting family, or moving to Melbourne.
Perfect for families or those travelling in a group of 3, as the apartment is very spacious. The living room with a sofa bed is separate and private.
Located right on Brighton Road, the tram stop is right outside the front door. This does mean the living room can get noisy with traffic noise, please be aware of this before you book, and do not book if this maybe a problem. The bedroom has double glazing so the noise is significantly reduced, but the apartment is not suitable for those who need a completely quiet environment.
*Please complete your profile with a picture before making an inquiry. Tell me a little about yourself, the people you are travelling with and the reason for your trip to Melbourne. I cannot respond to any enquiries without this information, so please include this in your message. Thank you!*
**All guests, including children, are considered guests. Infants (under 2 years old) are charged at 1/3 of the extra person rate ($5 per night)**
House Rules: STRICT - Stay will be terminated with full fees withheld and security deposit forfeited if the following rules are breached.
* ONLY named and registered guests allowed in the listing. No visitors, unless prior arranged with host.
* No pets
* No smoking
* Please take off your shoes whilst inside, this helps keep the apartment clean for both your comfort and future guests
* Turn off lights and heating when you are not in the apartment
* Security door key, replacement cost $50 per key, please do not misplace.
* Up to 4 myki cards can be provided, please return them on check out.