|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
Experience Seattle from our spectacular Centennial Tower property, located right on 4th Avenue in the heart of the thriving Belltown neighborhood. This incredible property is situated in a beautiful community surrounded by businesses, shopping, and unique historic buildings. High above Seattle, you'll have gorgeous city views. You're minutes away from downtown Seattle with easy access to both the freeway and everything this amazing city has to offer! When you're not out exploring Seattle, take time to enjoy this property's heated indoor pool and fitness center, as well. |
Centennial Tower: |
-3 bedrooms |
-2 full bathrooms with shower and tub |
-Sleeps 7 |
-1286 square feet |
For an additional fee, one parking space is available in the parking garage. |
Nearby Attractions: |
-Pike Place Market: 15 minutes |
-Seattle Art Museum: .9 miles |
-Space Needle: .3 |
-Pacific Science Center: .4 miles |
-Experience Music Project: .3 miles |
-Seattle Aquarium: 1.1 miles |
Unit Amenities: |
-Fully equipped kitchen |
-Free wifi and cable tv |
-Washer/dryer located in unit |
-Ironing board and clothes iron |
-Hair dryer |
-Coffee maker |
Building Amenities: |
-Heated indoor pool and spa |
24-hr fitness center |
-Bike room |
-Underground parking (Parking for one car is available for an additional fee) |
-Outdoor grilling area |
Stay Alfred strives to provide the luxuries of home in the heart of several downtown destinations. Our family-friendly properties are in the best locations and always within easy walking distance to many popular attractions. Our dedicated customer service agents are on hand 24/7 and are committed to making sure you have the best stay possible! |
Let Stay Alfred host your next trip to Seattle! |
Stay smart, stay together. Stay Alfred! |
Hosted by Stay Alfred Vacation Rentals |
Property Address: 2515 4th Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98121 |
Stay Alfred was founded based on the idea of offering innovative, reliable, and consistent short-term vacation rentals at a price that's affordable, while making booking, checking-in, and checking-out quick, easy, and stress-free. Booking the perfect stay shouldn't feel like taking a shot in the dark. At Stay Alfred, we know that guests prefer accommodations that are straight-forward and stress-free.
By booking with Stay Alfred, you are choosing premier travel accommodations. We never compromise on quality, comfort, or convenience because we understand that our guests expect, and deserve, the best. Each Stay Alfred property offers first-class modern amenities, attractive decor, 4-star housekeeping, unsurpassed location, and is equipped with all the comforts of home. In the heart of downtown Bellevue, you will be within easy walking distance of upscale dining and shopping, as well as nature trails, parks, and swim beaches. Many of our guests decide not to rent a car!
Stay Alfred’s offerings are ideal for families and corporate travelers alike. No more staying on separate floors and no more sets of side-by-side beds. Our guests enjoy three times the square footage of an average hotel room. They enjoy having separate bedrooms and a real living room. They save money by cooking some of their meals in their complete kitchen. They have a washer/dryer, in case they need it. They get 5-star customer service from our team of dedicated hospitality experts.
And the best part is, our guests know they’re getting all of those things every time, no matter where they stay with us. Your stay with us in Portland will look the same as your next stay in Seattle. Your booking, check-in, check-out will be the same in Denver as it was in Nashville, so you don’t have to wonder. Consistency is our key ingredient.
Our family of 4, including 2 teens, stayed in this apartment for a week in March. Overall, our stay was great and the best features of this property include:
- unbeatable central location including a 5 minute walk to the Space Needle, 15 minute walk to Pike's Place Market, and a variety of restaurants within a 5 minute walk
- panoramic views from the 26 floor. It's a corner unit facing SW/SE with a harbour view. On clear days we could see from Mt Rainier to the Olympic Mountains
- roomy with almost 1300 ft2
- spacious common area on second floor including a small pool, hot tub, gym, grilling area and billiards table.
The not so good:
- I would not recommend this unit in the summer. Even in March, we had the heat turned off most of the time. There isn't any central air conditioning and one sunny day when we returned, it was like walking into a sauna. Opening the windows helped but in July or August I think it could become uncomfortably hot. A portable air conditioner and 2 large fans are provided, however.
- dirty windows (on the outside) and cheap miniblinds tainted the beautiful view.
- building was built in 1991 and it shows. Several of the closet doors were broken and left inside the closets. The tub and tiles, although clean, appeared old along with the carpet, popcorn ceiling and textured walls. An ugly power bar for the TV, PVR etc sits on the window sill and the cable connection runs along the same sill to the outlet in the middle of the living room.
- supplies were limited: 3 rolls of TP for 4 people for a week was woefully inadequate and the coffee filters provided did not fit the coffee machine. Also, only 3 pods for the dishwasher were provided. Plenty of laundry pods were provided though.
Overall, this is a great, spacious apartment in an upscale, convenient location if you can get over some of the dated or broken fixtures. If you are planning a summer retreat however you may want to consider other options with central air conditioning.
This apartment had all the amenities that we needed. The bedrooms were perfect and there were adequate bedding and towels. The pool area and playroom was great too. Having a garage spot was awesome because of the lack of parking around the city. But the wow factor came in the minute we entered the apartment and saw that view!! Thank you for a wonderful vacation and perfect space to visit my daughter!
Loved the views and the location. Apartment was a good size. kitchen was well equipped but if you want to cook a meal, aside from salt & pepper you would have to buy everything.
I did feel the term luxury for this apartment was a bit of a stretch. Still has popcorn ceilings. Mould/mildew visible in both bathrooms on the tile grout. Closet doors very flimsy and noisy but lots of closet space.
A couple of friends and I stayed here after a wedding and it was lovely. The place is roomy and well furnished, with plenty of stuff in the kitchen for the after dinner snack, wine, and breakfast we had. We spent plenty of time on the balcony looking out over the sound and down at all the hustle and bustle below us (the seafair torchlight parade was going on when we checked in which was fun to watch but would have been nice to know about before hand since it complicated getting in). The only thing that wasn't nice about the rental was the 7am fire alarm that went off on our floor (and the hallways smelled strongly like an electrical fire), and the ones directly above and below, forcing three floors worth of people to walk down 26 flights of stairs to the back alley and wait for the fire department to let us back up. Given that that is probably not a usual occurrence, I don't count it against the rental company.
This apartment is in an ideal location in Seattle with easy access to major attractions and public transport. There was plenty of room for our group of six with everything we needed for self catering. Great WiFi connection and amazing views of the Space Needle and the city.
Bellevue Arts Museum