|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Beautiful 3 bedroom house located in Bronte.
North facing kitchen dining, garden
Cafe grade coffee machine
Washing machine and dryer
2 car parking
Bedding Configuration :
Bedroom 1 : 1 x Double Bed
Bedroom 2 : 2 x Single Bed
Bedroom 3 : 1 x Sofa/Convertible Double
Check in after normal hours, Weekends and public holidays
For guests arriving after 6PM or on weekends/public holidays we ask that you collect keys from our office mailbox located in Bronte nearby. This is en-route from the airport and about a 7 minute drive from the apartment.
Weekend Key Collection : Office mailbox from 1pm only .
Remaining balance and security deposit will need to be received in advance to collect keys. We also require a scanned ID to be sent by email in advance.
The letterbox is silver and located near the footpath of 34 Murray St in Bronte. The box is unlocked and there will be an envelope marked with your name inside with one set of keys and contract.
The second set of keys will be in the apartment and both sets should be left in the apartment please when you depart.
Please let us know your estimated time of arrival at your earliest convenience.
Before 10 AM or at the pre-arranged time with the owners. Please leave keys in the apartment next to the welcome book and lockup when you go.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The property includes water, electric, towels, cookware, dish ware, TV with accessories, beds, customary household furnishings supplied with bedding.
2. Lessee agrees that he/she and his/her guests will take good care of the property.
4. Lessee will notify property manager immediately of any non-working apparatus or appliances. Contact Gina +-- ---- ---- or Samuel +-- ---- ----..
5. No pets are allowed on property and no smoking. There is a $200 AUD fee charged for any smoking in premises or odour correction,
6. Two sets of keys are provided. Any lost or broken key resulting in key replacement will cost $200 AUD each.
7. STRICTLY NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED: Disturbance to our neighbours including excessive noise, is prohibited. Any complaints either to the owner corporation or the police may result in termination of rental and loss of bond. If owners/managers or authorities should be called out to property for noise or other disturbances by guests, min $100 will be taken from security deposit.
8. Damage, breakage, stain, theft and loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay and should be made known to the property manager before you leave. If you inform us of damage or loss we will make good the loss and charge you a minimum labor and replacement value.
9. Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. If guests accommodate more than the agreed number of guests may result in full loss of bond.
10. This property is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs, etc. Use contrary to this may result in full loss of bond.
11. Cancellations: Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 60 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $250. Cancellations made by the tenant prior to 30 days of arrival will incur an administration fee of $350. Should the booking be cancelled within 30 days of arrival, the full reservation deposit will be retained. Should the booking be cancelled fro any reasons once guests have checked in full monies for nights stayed will be retained and 75% of monies for the remaining booked nights will be retained but all efforts shall be made to re-book the property at the same tariff. If another booking is found, monies for the remaining nights will be returned less $200 AUD administration fee.
House Rules: 1. STRICTLY No partying is allowed in our properties and parties or noise disturbance may result in loss of bond.
2. No pets are allowed (except in pet friendly homes).
3. Number of guests must be known (inclusive of kids and babies) by Bondi Beach Holiday Homes when booking. An extra guest outside the agreement will not allowed and will result is deduction from security bond.
4. There is no smoking in our holiday homes. There is a $200 fee charged for special cleaning to rid of smoke odor.
5. You are welcome to hire a port a cot and high chair for an additional $30 AUD
In the interest of making your check in as smooth as possible we kindly ask that you collect the apartment keys from our office mail box. This is en-route from the airport and about a 5-10min drive from the apartment. Keys will be available for collection from 3pm onwards.
We require a scanned/photo of ID to be sent by email.
The second set of keys will be in the apartment and both sets should be left in the apartment please when you depart. Guests are asked to leave both sets in the apartment and lock up when they depart (by 10 am).
Before 10 AM or at the pre-arranged time with the owners. Please leave keys in the apartment and lockup when you go.
6. Guests agree to take good care of the property and leave it in as good as condition as it was upon arrival. There is a departure cleaning fee included in your total.