|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Our newer home is located in prestigious Lakeside Estates. The luxury cabin sits right on the water. It has triple level decks----plus a floating patio attached to the covered dock that sits on the water's edge.
* The Eagle's Nest has 7 Bedrooms. 3 1/2 baths. (sleeps 24 plus people.)
* Great Room features fantastic views of the water and opens up to fabulous deck. Floor to ceiling windows. Stunning hardwood floors. Big Screen TV and Bose surround system. Vaulted Ceilings. Custom leather furniture.
* Kitchen has been upgraded with stainless appliances and granite counter-tops. The kitchen opens up to the great room. Kitchen features a full pantry, pots and pans, dishes and silverware with service for 30, blenders, coffee pot, serving trays, everything you need.
* Dining room is open to kitchen and great room.
* Lower Level Game Room features another big screen TV with some video games and 100+ DVD movies for your enjoyment and use. Extra fridge and laundry are located on lower level.
* Dock features one covered slip and two uncovered outside tie offs. Private boat ramp on site. Dock also features two floating jet ski Dandy Docks.
* Decks. Top level deck off great room features table and chairs and grill. Lower level deck off game room features another table and chairs set. Third level deck features a private 6-man hot tub. Also featured is a Sundeck on the water with steps that walk down right into the water.
* Free Long Distance And Free Internet And Free Dish TV (Note: The cabin is in the woods and mountains and there are occasional outages that can't be avoided)
Our home is ideally located ---close to Marinas, the "Jumping Bridge", restaurants, grocery stores, churches, and shops. Lakeside Estates is a gated community with private boat ramp and pool and extra parking
We are the Brink Family. We love the water and we love Norris Lake! This home was built for family!
Liz Brink purchased this cabin in 2015
This property is special to us because it's our home away from home. We hope it's your home away from too. We tried to think of everything you would need for a special vacation.
We had the most incredible vacation ever at this beautiful home! We cannot wait to go back next year. The home has loads of space for both entertaining and sleeping. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. The owners were very accommodating and answered to our every need. Thank you for a vacation our family won't forget and can't wait to repeat!
We have stayed at several homes on Norris Lake and this home ranks among the top. Our large group of 20 ranging in ages from 4 to 50 stayed at this home and it was perfect. There are plenty of beds (nobody had to suffer on a pull out) and plenty of gathering space whether we were on one of the 2 decks overlooking the beautiful, clear water, in the hot tub, or watching tv in one of the 2 "tv rooms". If you are looking for a lake vacation for a larger group you have found your rental. This home does not feel like a typical rental. The home was recently redone and no expense was spared to create a comfortable, clean environment. All new floors, comfortable beds and bedding - it feels more like a 2nd home than a rental. The dock has plenty of room for boats, paddle boards and jet skis and they can all be rented from Oasis Watersports which will deliver right to the house. Norris Lake's water is very clean and you can enjoy gorgeous views from the lake. The house itself is located close to the infamous "jumping bridge" and several great marina's. There is not much of a town (actually none) so you want to be sure you have great water access as your days will be spent on the water and at the marina's (which are very fun). Be forewarned, there are a lot of steps to the water - this is very typical of all of the lakes rentals. It has never been a problem with our group but could be a struggle if a member of your group does not handle stairs well. Enjoy!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
30 Sep 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
Peak Season 2017
6 May 2017 - 9 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay