|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
2 apartments in the same building that can accommodate your family or big gang of friends of 6-8 ppl. 3BEDROOMS 3 BATHROOMS. Very cool huge hangout space and balcony for chilling out over Thai snacks and drinks while enjoying the Sathorn night view.
3 BEDROOMS & 3 BATHROOMS. A huge apartment on the 5th floor with 2 BR and 2 bathrooms and a smaller studio apartment with private bathroom on the 3rd floor.
A huge sofa that fills the living area with an open kitchen concept. The windows are floor-to-ceiling around the entire apartment. Lots of light and views with curtains for privacy.
Suan Plu is teeming with local culture - street food etc
- Chic industrial floors and clean wall tones
- Furnished with decorations
- 2 En-suite bedroom, each about 50 square meters huge
- View of the brick castle next door from the BR
- Simple kitchen with stylish glassware, rice cooker,microwave (stove on order)
- Large living area with a 8-person sofa
- Balcony all around half the apartment
- View of Sathorn skyline
- Pool nearby at a small apartment for 90 baht entry
- 5th floor walk-up, so work the glutes
The whoooooole great big apartment. And please don't use the antique glasses in the cupboard (they are labled "not these ones".
Interaction with guests
We can provide directions and assistance with communicating a needed; restaurant recommendations and party scene, as required. Working on the weekdays and sometimes on the weekends but always available by phone or /texting.
A nice walk to Silom. Or a quick taxi ride.
This place is not an expat ghetto. This place is at the end of a lane and is fairly quiet except for the locals who chat and play in front of their homes. During the day you may hear workers fixing their tuk-tuks or related passing traffic. Not much at all.
- Walk to the BTS skytrain or MRT is 15 minutes OR a 5 minute motorcycle taxi ride
- Very close to Silom shopping and night life - a short taxi ride. Siam Square, Paragon, MBK, Central World. All close.
It's a real Thai bustling neighborhood with a fresh market and tons of delicious food options.
Inside open air dining
Here are some nearby food attractions:
Uncle John's - not to be missed!
A wonderful french/thai restaurant run by a well-known Sukothai Hotel chef who started his own thing. 5-star cuisine in a modest setting.
- All Thai street food dotted along the road.
- A sit-in Vietnamese restaurant, past the police station and post office.
- An Italian restaurant.
- A high-end Thai restaurant, Baan Kannitha is at the beginning of the soi on Sathorn.
- A place called Secret Garden after Baan Kannitha. These are places where hi-so Thai couples and families dine.
- a Thai/foreigner mixed local bar, with Thai food, across from Suan Plu Soi 6.
- Junker and Bar. Great mixed drinks and some good western dishes.
- Good and cheap massage at Le Spa. Suan Plu Soi 8 and a new branch on Suan Plu main road near Soi 8.
For a night out, Cloud47 is a great new roof-top bar and restaurant - just a quick ride away at United Building.
Ask about the unseen park nearby, with a gorgeous library, free wifi and work space.
This area is just off Sathorn Road. A short walk to Saladaeng BTS or Silom MRT. Or use motorcycle taxi for 20-30 baht. There are also red truck taxis for 6 baht. Or a Tuk-Tuk for 30 baht. Taxis are cheap and plentiful in this 'hood.
Inquire about monthly discounts.
House Rules: Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
- This is a family residence. Please no loud noise or music after 10pm (plenty of bars out there nearby!)
If you require a check-in between 12am-7am, please tell us ahead of making the reservation. There is a 1000 baht fee.
- Electricity will be charged at cost (7 Baht) of actual usage for over 6 nights reservation. It's how we keep prices low and you only pay for what you use.
- Please refer to the terms about having more guests than that which you reserved the residence.
- Children under 5 stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- If coming home from a night on the town, quietly make your way to the unit.
- Please turn off the air conditioning while you are out of the room. Do not leave it on hoping to return to a super-cooled room - it breaks the bank and the environment!
- Please take off shoes at the door to reduce dust and dirt.
- Smoking outside on the balcony please.
- Check-ins between 11pm to 7am, please tip your host 500 Baht, or more if it's 1-6am. Thanks.
Hosts were excellent and apartment was all we had hoped. The location is a little out of the way, but we had an excellent time. We loved Asiatique. The palace was very hot and Apollo crowded, but we were very happy with the accommodations.