|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Experience the calming serenity of northwestern Kansas by staying at this magnificent Atwood vacation rental cabin, located on a scenic hillside overlooking the pristine Beaver Creek meandering below. With spectacular views, vast living areas and convenient access to hunting and noteworthy area attractions, this phenomenal cabin will quickly become your home-away-from-home during your peaceful Kansas retreat!
Nestled on 80 rural acres, this stately 3-story residence features 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and enough beds to comfortably sleep 8 guests throughout 5,000 square feet of elegantly appointed living space. Each bedroom boasts its own bathroom and large flat screen TV, rendering the home perfect for large families or groups looking to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life. As soon as you first arrive at the house, you’ll find yourself simply captivated by the immense stature it presents, offering a tasteful blend of traditional log cabin fixtures and appealing architecture. You’ll feel right at home within its immaculate interior, fashionably adorned with top-of-the line appliances, splendid wood furnishings, and pastoral decor to reflect this wonderfully tranquil environment.
Look forward to relaxing mornings spent outside on the spacious front porch, taking in breathtaking scenes of the sun rising in the distance. After a long day outdoors, return home to prepare a delicious meal in the comfort of the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary modern appliances and culinary utensils. After dinner, lounge on the marvelous wraparound deck and let the grandiose sunset prepare you for a cozy night in. Once the sun disappears and the evening air begins to cool, head inside to warm up by the stunning stone fireplace before watching a movie on the large flat screen TV with your loved ones. As you begin to settle down and your eyes fight to stay open, pamper yourself with a soothing soak in the master bath's inviting tub - what a perfect way cap off another unforgettable day in this little slice of paradise!
Nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts will have the time of their lives here, as this cabin provides utmost easy access to the region's most notable attractions and outdoor recreational activities! The property is conveniently situated 2 miles south of US-36 and 5 miles west of Atwood, Kansas in rural Rawlins County. Spend a leisurely morning down by Beaver Creek relishing in the bubbling ripples of the water, while the hunters in your group take advantage of the excellent opportunities for deer, turkey and pheasant hunting in the local vicinity. Terrific spots for recreational shooting and ATV riding abound close by as well, so you can fully capitalize on a memorable day of outdoor adventure. For a fun outing the whole family will enjoy, venture just 29 miles north over to Swanson Reservoir, hosting outstanding opportunities for fishing and boating, plus a marina. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time and no matter what season you plan to visit, this exceptional Atwood vacation rental cabin will leave you feeling thoroughly rejuvenated and refreshed - you may never want to leave!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a stunning fully equipped kitchen, central heating and air conditioning, large stone fireplace, 6 TVs with cable, gas grill, in-unit laundry machines, massive wraparound deck, huge front porch, wood floors, travertine tile throughout, and much more
- Incredible rural location on 80 acres, settled on a hillside overlooking the bubbling Beaver Creek with sensational sunrises and sunsets!
- Easy access to excellent hunting opportunities, recreational shooting, ATV trails, fishing and boating at Swanson Reservoir!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed
- A Large Sectional Couch in the Main Floor Family Room can accommodate extra guests if needed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 3 pets allowed)
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Pet, Per Stay (Max 2 Pets Allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
An amazing home on the prairie. Very comfortable for a group of people wanting to get away. We always look for a really nice place that the families can go to over Thanksgiving and also do a little bird hunting. This home fit the bill perfectly.