|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Elevate your next getaway to West Virginia’s premier ski resort by reserving this outstanding Snowshoe vacation rental condo! Featuring a prime corner unit location, gorgeous western-facing views and all the essential comforts of home, this phenomenal condo ensures a memorable stay in the majestic Allegheny Mountains.
This delightful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo can comfortably sleep up to 8 guests throughout 1,179 square feet of lovingly appointed living space, making it an ideal lodging choice for families and friends out for an unforgettable alpine retreat. You’ll feel at ease the moment you first step inside the unit’s rustically charming interior, adorned with nice hardwood floors, tasteful decor, and a cozy gas fireplace in the inviting living room. Additionally, the interior has been recently updated to include new decor and "top down, bottom up" privacy blinds. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible for the duration of your visit are here, including in-unit laundry machines, a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary wireless internet access and 3 TVs, including a brand new roku TV in the master bedroom, to keep you entertained during your downtime.
Your favorite unwinding spot will quickly become the condo's lovely private balcony, where you can sit back with a mug of hot cocoa and take in the immense natural beauty surrounding the premises. This corner unit condo has windows facing north, south and west, providing you with an abundance of picturesque scenery to enjoy. The views to the west are particularly scenic, especially during the winter when the leaves are down! Everyone in your group will love this corner unit’s terrific setting, nestled immediately adjacent to the property’s welcoming fire pit, where you can look forward to evenings filled with warmth, camaraderie and s’mores!
From this fantastic condominium complex, you’ll be just a quick ¼ mile stroll away from the ski slopes, central village and bike park. You can also access the slopes via short shuttle bus ride, should you prefer not to walk. Situated at the top of the ski mountain as opposed to the base, Snowshoe Village offers an enticingly unique alpine atmosphere at 4,848 feet in elevation, hosting a myriad of excellent dining, entertainment and après-ski options. Be sure to grab a delectable meal at Cheat Mountain Pizza after a thrilling day on the slopes!
In the warmer months, Snowshoe becomes a haven for exciting outdoor recreational activities such as hiking, mountain biking, trail running, swimming at the lake, and so much more. Go for a leisurely swim at the Snowshoe community indoor or outdoor pool, available to use for an additional fee. Snowshoe also boasts a great selection of fun kids' activities, which include a climbing wall and zip line. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time and no matter what season you plan to visit, this exceptional Snowshoe vacation rental condo will serve as your ultimate home base during your stay in wild and wonderful West Virginia!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 2 TVs with cable and new Roku TV in master bedroom, 1 DVD player (DVDs not supplied), brand new privacy blinds, updated decor, in-unit washer/dryer, private balcony, use of the complex fire pit, and much more
- Enjoy stunning views to the north, south and west of this first-floor corner unit condo - the western views are especially breathtaking!
- Prime location just ¼ mile from the heart of Snowshoe Village!
- Walking distance to the ski slopes, central village, bike park, shopping, dining and year-round outdoor recreational activities
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full-sized Bunk Beds
- A Full-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Very clean and accessible to the central village and the slopes. Perfect for two couples with kids. Kitchen is fully stocked with everything you'll need to cook. Great views, would highly recommend and will be re-booking this unit for winter 2015.