|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The apartment is located in the center of the city, the Rynok Square is only within a few minutes walking-distance. Most of the major sights are also easily accessible by foot.The advantage of location is that the house is located not near the roadway, the windows of the flat overlook the quiet neat yard (there is a playground and security parking). Flat is located on the 3rd floor of the polish building with elevator. The apartment is 120 square meters. High ceilings, large windows, a lot of light. The apartment was renovated in classic style. There are new heating system, furniture and appliances. In the hallway there is spacious wardrobe. In isolated bedrooms there are double beds with orthopedic mattresses, large wardrobes, bedside tables, TV set. In the living room you can relax on pull-out double sofa bed or on comfortable soft armchairs. There is a balcony in the living room. Spacious dining room with kitchen and dining areas has stove, fridge, kettle, utensils, also a dining table with chairs. Separate WC and bathroom with shower cabin. Unlimited Internet WI-FI. We provide you with high-quality towels and clean linen.
House Rules: NOTE. If this apartment is not available I have another, which you can see in my other listings of the owner.
CHECK IN - CHECK-OUT
Check In:1:00 PM
Check Out:12:00 PM (noon)
Check-in and check-out times are usually "flexible" depending on your ideal times, those of other guests, and my work schedule. I'll make every effort to make things convenient for you, and I can almost always break away to meet you. Often there are guests the night before and we can't kick them out early. Then I have to get the place nice and clean for you, which takes at least two hours. Please confirm the check-in and check-out time when making your reservation.
For early/late check-in/check-out there is an additional charge to be paid in cash upon your arrival.
We personally greet all of our guests and we are available 24/7 for any help or advice you might need during your stay. We can also help with airport transfer, excursions and other travel arrangements to make your time in Lviv more enjoyable! Anything else? Just ask :)
I'm an easygoing person! And I'd prefer to not have rules!
But - due to the sheer numbers of new people of all ages/cultures coming through the apartment - I need to clearly outline the rules below, so everything runs smoothly, both during your stay and after! Sorry if some of this seems basic, I'm just trying to be clear for all. PLEASE read all of these rules CAREFULLY.
* No Smoking in the apartment, but you are welcome to smoke on the balcony/cort yard.
* Don't bring people you don't know to the flat.
* After using the cooker MAKE SURE THE GAS IS OFF and all dials are at ZERO!
* Ensure that the house is locked when you leave, including the front door to the building.
* Be considerate of others, especially after 11 PM, so neighbours can all sleep well. Please remember this if returning late from a nightclub.
* Alert me IMMEDIATELY if there are any problems, or if something unusual happens in the flat (phone number hidden) (Dmytro).
* Don't take drugs here, or get crazy drunk. A few glasses of wine is fine! :)
* PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE ME A REVIEW ON WEB SITE AT THE END OF YOUR STAY :)
Finally THANK YOU for reading the rules :)