|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Year Built: 1911 (old Austrian building)
Distance to the City Center: 2 km (10 min)
Distance to the airport: 5,4 km (11 min)
Distance to the railway station: 1,5 km (5 min)
The three-store building is surrounded by greenery on the front side and also has a convenient location. There is beautiful park near the house where you can engage yourself in walking and cycling. The entire area is securely fenced and the house is protected. Safe neighborhood, with several shopping stores just around the corner and local food market is also nearby.
The apartment is on the second floor and has three rooms, kitchen, bathroom with bath. There is a large balcony where you can smoke and enjoy your morning coffee with toasts ;)
All possible furniture, satellite TV, washing machine, internet, hair dryer, chimney are there. Hot/cold water is always available. We provide you with free linen, towels and maps of the city.
There are three double sofa beds in the flat and a chair bed in addition.
House Rules: NOTE. If this apartment is not available I have another, which you can see in my other listings of the owner.
CHECK IN - CHECK-OUT
Check In:1:00 PM
Check Out:12:00 PM (noon)
Check-in and check-out times are usually "flexible" depending on your ideal times, those of other guests, and my work schedule. I'll make every effort to make things convenient for you, and I can almost always break away to meet you. Often there are guests the night before and I can't kick them out early. Then I have to get the place nice and clean for you, which takes at least two hours. Please confirm the check-in and check-out time when making your reservation.
For early/late check-in/check-out there is an additional charge to be paid in cash upon your arrival.
We personally greet all of our guests and we are available 24/7 for any help or advice you might need during your stay. We can also help with airport transfer, excursions and other travel arrangements to make your time in Lviv more enjoyable! Anything else? Just ask :)
I'm an easygoing person! And I'd prefer to not have rules!
But - due to the sheer numbers of new people of all ages/cultures coming through the apartment - I need to clearly outline the rules below, so everything runs smoothly, both during your stay and after! Sorry if some of this seems basic, I'm just trying to be clear for all. PLEASE read all of these rules CAREFULLY.
* No Smoking in the apartment, but you are welcome to smoke on the balcony.
* Don't bring people you don't know to the flat.
* After using the cooker MAKE SURE THE GAS IS OFF and all dials are at ZERO!
* Ensure that the house is locked when you leave, including the front door to the building.
* Be considerate of others, especially after 11 PM, so neighbours can all sleep well. Please remember this if returning late from a nightclub.
* Alert me IMMEDIATELY if there are any problems, or if something unusual happens in the flat.
* Don't take drugs here, or get crazy drunk. A few glasses of wine is fine! :)
* PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE ME A REVIEW AT THE END OF YOUR STAY :)
Finally THANK YOU for reading the rules :)
You are welcomed!