|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Have an extraordinary escape to the Smoky Mountains when you stay at ‘Jasmine Cabin,’ a spectacular Sevierville vacation rental cabin, complete with bountiful modern amenities and optimally situated near all the area’s most prominent attractions!
With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 6 guests to spread comfortably throughout a roomy 1,040 square feet of delightfully appointed living space, making it a wonderful accommodation choice for a family or group of couples in search of a romantic mountain retreat. As soon as you arrive, you’ll simply fall in love with the abode’s classic log cabin exterior, boasting a private wraparound deck and a smattering of wooden outdoor furniture beneath the cover of majestically towering trees. Directly off the expansive deck, a private treetop hot tub overlooks the ever changing hues of the surrounding foliage, providing a wonderful place to observe sensational Tennessee sunrises and sunsets.
You’ll find the home’s welcoming interior equally as impressive, featuring traditional cabin decor, a beautiful stone woodburning fireplace and comfortable seating arrangements - perfect for reading on a leisurely vacation afternoon or simply gazing out the windows at the magnificent mountain scenery. Additionally, the dwelling has everything you’ll need for a relaxing stay, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, a telephone and even a gas grill - perfect for appeasing those barbecue urges.
After an action-packed day spent exploring this splendid region, return home to prepare a tasty home cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, which is complete with everything you’ll need to put that challenging new recipe into fruition. After cooking in the kitchen, gather around the lovely dining table in the living area to devour the delicious culinary concoction while immersing yourself in conversation with your loved ones or watching your favorite shows on the room’s flat screen HD TV, which is furnished with cable, DVD player and VCR. Later, mix up your favorite nightcap and sink into the hot tub’s revitalizing waters to gaze up at the luminous, star-filled sky while inhaling the fresh mountain air. Once you feel significantly refreshed, head inside for a restful night’s sleep in either of the 2 inviting bedrooms - sure to prepare you for the next morning and more beautiful adventures that lie ahead.
Perhaps the best feature of this cabin is its simply unbeatable location! ‘Jasmine Cabin’ offers plenty of tranquil privacy while still providing easy access to not only nearby Gatlinburg, but also Pigeon Forge’s renowned Dollywood theme park as well, conveniently situated less than 6 miles away from the property. Pigeon Forge also offers plenty of fun, family-friendly activities and mouthwatering fare at the array of wonderful dining establishments. If you’re in the mood for some retail therapy, pay a visit to the nearby outlet mall, where you’ll find a plethora of fantastic shopping options.
The skier of your group will rejoice at the cabin’s close proximity to the Smoky Mountains and its popular ski hills, which provide snow-filled days of downhill excitement! All seasons provide their own unique views of the surrounding area, ranging from snow-covered splendor in the winter to endless multicolored leaves in fall. Regardless of what time of year you plan to visit or how you choose to spend your time here, this exceptional Sevierville vacation rental cabin will serve as your ultimate home away from home in Tennessee’s Smoky Mountains Area!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, telephone, woodburning fireplace, in-unit washer/dryer, gas grill, private treetop hot tub, wraparound deck, and much more
- Unbeatable location in the Smoky Mountains - Close to Dollywood, outlet mall shopping, skiing and Gatlinburg attractions!
- Master Bedroom (Loft): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Bed in the Living Room can comfortably accommodate 2 additional guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
We really enjoyed this cabin. It was very clean and inviting. It's about 15-20 minutes of narrow roads away from everything. The beds are quite uncomfortable. The hot tub was nice to sit in at night.
I was very disappointed with this rental. I have rented for years from vrbo and home away and never felt like I was staying somewhere less than par. The images sold me that this property was clean, fresh and everything in it would probably be new.
1. oven did not cook correctly at all.
2. shower upstairs is awful and leaks a running stream to the 1st floor directly over where you stand to wash dishes.
3. towels were not of good quality and no difference between bath and kitchen towels.
4. outside lighting was very dim in front and back
5. kitchen supplies other than the plates and bowls appear to be from a long time ago. I wouldn't even use some of the supplies because they were so nasty or old.
6. 5 nights rented and we received 1 laundry detergent (not bad but we were only given 4 bath towels so we had to wash), 2 dishwashing cubes, 2 trash bags.
7. 2 extra pillows in addition to the 4 on the bed but WITHOUT pillow cases and stained
8. bed sheets were old
9. downstairs bed should be replaced.
positives are the location, rocking chairs outside, the interior minimalist of the home and the rustic cabin feel. But the amenities and supplies were well below par for my family and this problem could be easily fixed.
We stayed in Jasmine Cabin for our summer vacation. The cabin offers plenty of nature, privacy and comfort. The views were amazing from the porches & hot tub. Great location to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Plenty of room for my family of four. Only complaints would be the upstairs shower head and cooking temperature of the oven seems off.
The cabin was cute but needed a severe cleaning! Inside and Out!
1. Mantel over fireplace was dirty, cob webs and a spider.
2. Window sills were dusty with cob webs.
3. Under the TV stand and side table was dusty and with cob webs.
4. Heat shield on gas grill is half gone, causing people to burn the foil and food, gas grill auto start does not work. Gas grill is filthy inside and out.
5. Porch needs scrubbed and so do the chairs they are caked with dirt.
6. Board is rotted out in one spot near the deck chairs. It was under a metal chair
7. Bathroom rugs had not been swept and the vent is filthy.
8. Ceiling fans are very dusty and some of the fixtures have dead bugs.
9. Oven handle gets very hot. Oven temperature is off.
10. Several outlets are unable to hold a plug near the kitchen.
11. Kitchen range hood as stated earlier had dirt and someone's hair on it, along with grease on the vent area itself.
12. Bedroom downstairs has cobwebs near the nightstand on the wall.
13. The iron is burnt and unusable.
We loved this cabin. It was perfect for our family. It had just enough room and gave the kids room to hang out indoors. We loved the deck and the hot tub.