|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Very spacious apartment is located in the downtown, to the Market Square is less than 5 minutes by foot.
The main attractions of the city, museums - all around, within walking distance. Across the street is the bus stops, grocery market cinemas, nightclubs. Next to the house there are restaurants Kumpel and Stargorod. Nearby there is guarded parking.
Front entrance, apartment has armored door. The windows of the flat overlook the street. Flat with area of 82 sq.m., with new appliances, central heating. The first has two sofabeds (double and single), double bed, armchairs, coffee table, TV. In the second bedroom there are : double bed with orthopedic mattress, bedside tables, large wardrobe, dressing table, TV. The kitchen has a dining table with chairs, refrigerator, gas. stove, microwave oven, electric. kettle, crockery. Bathroom with bathtub. The apartment has a washing machine, ironing board, iron, hair dryer, cable TV, there is Wi-Fi. We provide clean linens and towels.
House Rules: NOTE. If this apartment is not available I have another, which you can see in my other listings of the owner.
CHECK IN - CHECK-OUT
Check In:1:00 PM
Check Out:12:00 PM (noon)
Check-in and check-out times are usually "flexible" depending on your ideal times, those of other guests, and my work schedule. I'll make every effort to make things convenient for you, and I can almost always break away to meet you. Often there are guests the night before and I can't kick them out early. Then I have to get the place nice and clean for you, which takes at least two hours. Please confirm the check-in and check-out time when making your reservation.
For early/late check-in/check-out there is an additional charge to be paid in cash upon your arrival.
We personally greet all of our guests and we are available 24/7 for any help or advice you might need during your stay. We can also help with airport transfer, excursions and other travel arrangements to make your time in Lviv more enjoyable! Anything else? Just ask :)
I'm an easygoing person! And I'd prefer to not have rules!
But - due to the sheer numbers of new people of all ages/cultures coming through the apartment - I need to clearly outline the rules below, so everything runs smoothly, both during your stay and after! Sorry if some of this seems basic, I'm just trying to be clear for all. PLEASE read all of these rules CAREFULLY.
* No Smoking in the apartment, but you are welcome to smoke on the balcony/cort yard.
* Don't bring people you don't know to the flat.
* After using the cooker MAKE SURE THE GAS IS OFF and all dials are at ZERO!
* Ensure that the house is locked when you leave, including the front door to the building.
* Be considerate of others, especially after 11 PM, so neighbours can all sleep well. Please remember this if returning late from a nightclub.
* Alert me IMMEDIATELY if there are any problems, or if something unusual happens in the flat (phone number hidden) (Dmytro).
* Don't take drugs here, or get crazy drunk. A few glasses of wine is fine! :)
* PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE ME A REVIEW ON WEB SITE AT THE END OF YOUR STAY :)
Finally THANK YOU for reading the rules :)