|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Providing easy access to main tourist points of interest. Great area to walk and to enjoy the view. Perfect for family or friends visiting Lviv.
The apartment is located just a short walk up the hill from Rynok Square in a safe and quiet area of the city. Guests can visit Opera House, Vernisage, which are the main tourist attraction in Lviv.
Right in the city center.
Surrounded by cafes, shops, restaurants and nightclubs.
Can accommodate up to 8 persons.
The modern apartment in Lviv consists of a three rooms - living-room with double sofabed, and two spacious bedrooms with double sofabeds in each room and one double bed king-size.
Kitchen separated by a counter with bar make a great ensemble of comfort and style. It is also fully-equipped: fridge, microwave, tea-kettle, stove, oven.
Big bathroom with large bath tub and washing machine.
New furniture special lighting system to fit your mood, stylish paintings on a wall. Hard wood floors.
Further accommodation amenities include cable TV set in the living room, iron and ironing board, direct dial telephone with free local calls, iron with ironing board, WiFi , hair dryer, full set of dishes.
House Rules: NOTE. If this apartment is not available I have another, which you can see in my other listings of the owner.
CHECK IN - CHECK-OUT
Check In:1:00 PM
Check Out:12:00 PM (noon)
Check-in and check-out times are usually "flexible" depending on your ideal times, those of other guests, and my work schedule. I'll make every effort to make things convenient for you, and I can almost always break away to meet you. Often there are guests the night before and I can't kick them out early. Then I have to get the place nice and clean for you, which takes at least two hours. Please confirm the check-in and check-out time when making your reservation.
For early/late check-in/check-out there is an additional charge to be paid in cash upon your arrival.
We personally greet all of our guests and we are available 24/7 for any help or advice you might need during your stay. We can also help with airport transfer, excursions and other travel arrangements to make your time in Lviv more enjoyable! Anything else? Just ask :)
I'm an easygoing person! And I'd prefer to not have rules!
But - due to the sheer numbers of new people of all ages/cultures coming through the apartment - I need to clearly outline the rules below, so everything runs smoothly, both during your stay and after! Sorry if some of this seems basic, I'm just trying to be clear for all. PLEASE read all of these rules CAREFULLY.
* No Smoking in the apartment, but you are welcome to smoke on the balcony.
* Don't bring people you don't know to the flat.
* After using the cooker MAKE SURE THE GAS IS OFF and all dials are at ZERO!
* Ensure that the house is locked when you leave, including the front door to the building.
* Be considerate of others, especially after 11 PM, so neighbours can all sleep well. Please remember this if returning late from a nightclub.
* Alert me IMMEDIATELY if there are any problems, or if something unusual happens in the flat.
* Don't take drugs here, or get crazy drunk. A few glasses of wine is fine! :)
* PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE ME A REVIEW AT THE END OF YOUR STAY :)
Finally THANK YOU for reading the rules :)
You are welcomed!