This villa is a three bedroom house combining Balinese Tradition with the comforts of home. The private pool is set in a small walled tropical garden. The thatched roof, high beamed ceilings and quirky collection of antiques and folk art make this a unique property. The house has been sympathetically renovated with new kitchen and bathrooms, luxurious linen and all requirements for a home away from home.
There is a master bedroom with ensuite and two further bedrooms, double and twin, with a shared bathroom. A daily cleaning service is provided and additional staff can be arranged upon request. Perfect for those who want to be five minutes from the tourist hub, but in a peaceful traditional village. There is a separate one bedroom cottage through the garden gate with its own pool available at an additional charge .
House Rules: 1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the bedrooms or living room. In all out door areas smoking is permitted.
2. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the
property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Villa owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the
premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or
valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly
assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite
to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking space is included with the villa.
8. Daily housekeeping is provided from Monday to Sunday. Linens, towels are provided minimum twice a week. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the villa.
9. The villa is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a
drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will
clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No
feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been
flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
10. The villa is located in a residential area. Loud noises, music and parties are prohibited after 10 pm.
Management reserves the right to remove guests who don't oblige with these conditions, from the villa. Any balance will not be refunded in this case.