Only 300 meter from Jomtien Beach and 1 km to the Night Market. Atlantis Resort offering an outdoor pool with slides, is located in Pattaya South. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Walking Street Pattaya is 5 km from the property and cost 10 baht per person with taxi.
2 bedroom apartment and 1 living room on 2 floor "perfect for kids", total size: 85 SQM. 1 big king size bed with own bathroom, 1 big queen size bed with own bathroom, 1 sofa for kid and 1 extra madress)
Rooms are composed of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, fitted with a bath or shower. There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a microwave, a toaster and refrigerator and all you need for cooking. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.
Atlantis Condominium Resort also includes a sauna and a fitness centre. Guests can enjoy meals at the on-site restaurant.
Underwater World Pattaya is 2.5 km from Atlantis Resort. The nearest airport is U-Tapao International Airport, 27 km from the property.
We speak your language!
Only 3 minutes drive to the night market and very easy to take "baht bus" on beach road to Pattaya (Walking Street, Festival Centre Pattaya shopping center, Bali Hai pier (for a trip to the islands), Buddha on the mountain - viewpoint
... for only 10 baht per person, go all the time, just go to the beach road.
Our apartment has everything (Free wi-fi, One the big bed sofabed for 2 person, Shower, Toiletries, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Bottled water- free, Cable TV service, Balcony, Air Con, Desk, Iron/ironing Board, Hair-drier.
If you desire to get rest from an every-day cleaning we have a cleaning room service that costs 400 THB for a visit.
There are all of kitchenware in the room and there is always the possibility to order food in the room.
20 facilities are available for guests in the territory of Atlantis:
1. Main entrance with decorative tower and water waterfall
2. Galleon feature with club lounge and rooftop sitting area
3. Natural waterfall
4. Five Jacuzzis
5. Shallow pool
6. Beach like sloped edge to pool
7. Decorative green wall
8. Disabled access for wheelchairs
9. Landscaped gardens
10. 24-hour hi-tech security system and guards
11. Vehicle drop off points at each building entrance
12. Decorative walls
13. Canon water spouts
14. Water slider into the pool
15. Kids water playground
16. Sub-marine underwater sculpture
17. Bridge feature over pool
18. Parking for over 200 cars
19. Fitness centre
20. Wifi access in common Areas
Restaurants and 7/11 - on-site.
Cleaning fee is 800thb and the cleaning is done after check out.
Instant cleaning can be ordered at 300thb (Clean apartment only)
And 500thb for cleaning, change of bed sheet and towel.
If you want to be close to everything but live in an area that is relatively quiet and with trees and a very good Beach.
Then you found the right place
1. Please do not smoke in the room - The fine is 2000 baht. (Smoking area is balcony)
2. In the event that caused the damage of property ownership, the guest must pay compensation in the full amount of the damage.
The location is an ideal for families with children due to the huge water area, which is considered the largest in the territory of Pattaya. That are putting our apartments on the level higher then any five-star hotel.
Atlantis condo spells out complete relaxation where friends and families can come together at the club house lounge, watch fishes at the under water aquarium and indulge in the utmost ambience. Look at our facilities section to learn about our unique facilities. The project has 24 hours security making it a safe and secure property.
It is advantageous to plan your vacation is in Atlantis, because even any 5 star hotel is unable to provide for your staying the biggest water space as Atlantis.
You can use 3 way to reach our location from airport.
1. By Bus the number is 389. The price is 130 Bath/per person . The schedule is start 7 am until 11 pm , It is going out every one hours. You will need to buy ticket on the 1st floor of en exit parts of the suvanabhum airport building opposite the gate number 8. And then you will need go to final point of destination. It will Pattaya-Jomtien , Thapprarya rd. (and then local Taxi will take approximately +-- ---- ---- Bath to bring you to Atlantis)
2. By airport taxi. The price is not constant, but approximate 1500 Bath, not over 1800 Bath. You will need say to Taxi driver that he bring you to Pattaya-Jomtien to Atlantis Condo Resort Pattaya. But keep in the mind that Suvanabhum Taxi drivers perhaps do not know the name of public places in Pattaya, and they will need to ask someone local people about final point of destination when they arrive in Pattaya-Jomtien.
3. You can order "pick up" service (The price is 1800 Bath) , the Taxi driver will wait your arrival time on the meeting point with the paper which include your name.
If you camping from Bangkok the drop-off point located on the Ekamai (Sukhumvit Road
(Near Bangkok Planetarium & Ekamai BTS Station) and Bang-na Bus Stop (Bangna Trad Road km.1 , Near Central Bangna Shopping Mall, opposite BITEC ), the price is 119 Bath. The running time start at 05.30 till 19.30. please go to final point of distention , it is Pattaya Bus Terminal ( North Pattaya Road ) (and then local Taxi will take approximately +-- ---- ---- Bath to bring you to Atlantis)
Great holiday apartment for families, good pool for younger children.
The apartment location was very accessible to restaurants and the beach which is easy walking distances for children and older people, traveling further afield is no problem with a number of taxis available outside the apartment block.
The apartment could use a major spring clean or someone to supervise the cleaning staff to clean areas that can be seen but maybe a little hard to reach and a possible repaint in some areas but this will not affect your stay. If you like fresh linin every couple of days expect to pay 500 THB every time for this privilege The information supplied to collect the key on arrival after 14:00 hrs needs to be looked at as we followed directions supplied and no key available at the location and then found the key at the office used by the owners management team in the apartment block which if we had known would have made the start of the holiday a little less stressful.
The management team were ok and sorted any issues in a timely manner, only one issue arose that turned into a problem was the question of the late checkout I arranged upon booking, I am not sure why but the management team were not notified of the arrangement and I was very rudely spoken to by a female assistant on the management team.
Good apartment, Good location, Great holiday.