|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
An exceptional Colorado River getaway awaits you at this terrific Mohave Valley vacation rental home. This beautiful Hawaiian Plantation-style home has everything you need for a wonderfully relaxing retreat!
Offering 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 6 guests throughout approximately 1,000 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this lovely abode is a fantastic lodging choice for families, friends or couples out for an unforgettable Arizona escape. You’ll find the property very clean and well maintained, completely drywalled and updated with fresh paint and a new septic system. The unit’s welcoming interior comes fully furnished with all the essential comforts of home, including air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines and a fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all the vital cooking appliances.
Look forward to relishing Arizona’s balmy weather from either of the large front and back porches, or soak up the sun while relaxing in the spacious fenced yard. For your convenience, ample room is available to park your RV or boat. Stay entertained by spending your downtime in the bonus den and game room, or watch your programming of choice on any of the home’s 3 TVs. If you’re traveling with infants, a pack-n-play and high chair are provided for the littlest guests. All you need to do is pack your bags - everything else you could possibly need is here!
This property's spectacular location simply can't be beat! From here, you'll be within minutes of the area's best attractions! Should you be in the mood for a thrilling day trip, venture just 20 minutes away from the property to access casinos and attractions in Laughlin, Nevada. Whether you plan to spend the majority of your time boating on the majestic Colorado River, strolling along the glorious beaches, or simply unwinding at home with a good book, you can’t go wrong by choosing this delightful Mohave Valley vacation rental house as your home-away-from-home in Arizona!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 TVs, open living concept floor plan, air conditioning, expansive front and back porches, mountain views, fully fenced-in private yard, in-unit washer/dryer, bonus den/game room, ample parking, and much more
- Easy access to casinos, Laughlin, Nevada and other notable attractions
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-over-Full-sized Bunk Beds
- A Full-sized Mattress in the Bonus Den/Game Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the shed on the premises is locked and off-limits to guests
- $75 (optional) fee for use of the boat launch and Willow Marina Valley access to beach and clubhouse
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Beautiful, well maintained home. Comfy beds, full size kitchen. Nice location. Only 2 hrs from Las Vegas, even closer to Bullhead City and Laughlin. Lake Havasu only 1 hr.
Only complaint is that the check out time is a little too early @ 10a. Noon or even 11a would be much better. And just a suggestion but, a small outdoor grill would be an added bonus.
My husband and I stayed here during the winter months and loved it. What a cute and beautiful place. Its really a desert oasis with an island vibe. It is a perfect location between Laughlin and Needles. Bull Head City is right next door and we loved the golf courses. The owners are great people and willing to help out anytime. I recommend this place to anyone at anytime.