|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
Immerse yourself in the Pacific Northwest and Portland lifestyle in this rare, stylish and charming furnished town home in the heart of the historic Alphabet District. Inside, enjoy warm furnishings with many crafted by northwest artisans as well as local historic art and artifacts. Outside the front door is a peaceful, inviting and beautifully maintained courtyard shaded with trees or step out back to your personal patio retreat.
You're close enough for short walks to the surrounding restaurants, bars, coffee houses, parks and shopping, but far enough away that rest comes easy in the quiet neighborhood where you'll love to take walks. You'll find the two bedrooms on the 2nd floor where you'll also find a vintage-style, well maintained bathroom with a strong and hot rain shower and a laundry closet with a premium washer and dryer. Reserved off-street parking space and personal storage locker is available as well.
Your free time can be spent walking (score of 94!) or riding bikes to coffee shops, Wallace Park, Forest Park, grocery store options and all the great shops and restaurants in and around famous NW 21st/23rd Street and the Pearl. You have amazingly easy access to the highway system from your reserved off-street parking spot or take a short walk to the Portland Street Car stop for easy access to the Pearl, Downtown or the East Bank. Served by Chapman Elementary (1-Block away), West Sylvan & Lincoln High School.
- Short-term and long-term leases available.
- Corner Unit with lots of windows and light and easy access to the beautifully maintained grounds
- Smart Home Technology (Door Locks, Lights, Sensors) "You don't need keys"
- Premium Washer and Dryer on the second floor
- Gas Burner Stove and fully appointed kitchen
- ALL Utilities Included (Cable TV and High Speed Internet, Gas/Water/Electric)
- Large HDTV in each bedroom
- Large HDTV with theater audio system, XBOX and AppleTV in Living Room
- Reserved Parking Spot and Storage Unit available onsite
- Premium Bed and Bathroom linens
- Queen Tempur-Pedic Mattress in both bedrooms
- Nice sitting area outside off the kitchen with tables and comfortable chairs to enjoy during the nice and sunny days.
- Pets considered with Deposit
I'm a stay-at-home dad to two awesome little boys after selling my tech consulting business. I'm not sure which job is harder. :)
I've traveled North America and Europe extensively and stayed everywhere in between the bug infested motels in Fargo and five star resorts in Monaco. I love fly fishing, hiking, running, camping, beer, wine, whiskey along with a plethora of other distractions. The pacific northwest and Portland is the perfect place to satiate just about everything. Except scuba diving. The water is just to cold for me and I don't like dry suits. :)
My home on Airbnb is another distraction and passion that allows me to draw on all my travel experience to decorate and host guests the way I loved while traveling. It's the little things and the details I like to focus on. From the plush towels, easy electronic lock access, TVs in every room, couches you sink into to the kids games I've stocked. I want people to fall in love with the place and region and have an opportunity to not just stay in another clean and comfortable place, but be surrounded by art, magazines, artifacts from the area that immerse you in the sense of place during your stay.
Mike Jackson purchased this townhome in 2015
We love the location. It's quiet, but so close to coffee shops, restaurants, shopping and the Portland streetcar that you really don't need a car to enjoy so many things. There is an amazing park (Wallace Park) a block away with lots of green space, turf soccer field, playgrounds, basketball courts, baseball diamonds and a great enclosed dog park
- Great Park 1 Block Away with Dog Park, Tennis, Soccer, Play Structures
- Tons of Restaurants, Shopping and public transportation
- Reserved Parking Spot in our private lot
- HDTV DVR in every room
- AppleTV, XBOX and BlueRay Player in Living Room
- Nice Patio to chill out on or hang out in the beautiful and quiet courtyard under the trees
- Convenience store around the corner
- Premium Washer and Dryer in the home
- Decor, books magazines, etc surround you with history, places to go and things to do in and around portland
- Premium bed linens, towels, etc.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||A$66|
|Cleaning Fee||A$92 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||A$39 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||A$78|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.