3 Bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, Modern Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge, Fireplace, Pool
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
- Pool and Hot Tub use is restricted to Registered Guests
- Pool and Hot Tub Hours 8 AM to 10 PM
- Extra Guest Charge $30 per Guest, when total guests, including children, are greater than 6
Art Gallery on site - view West Coast themed fine art photography by David Innes at THE CREEKSIDE GALLERY - located on site
David and Lucille
- english, french
About David and Lucille
We both wanted to move from busy jobs to a slower pace of life, closer to nature - and we found it here in the beautiful Comox Valley on Vancouver Island. We love spending our time on long walks on the beaches, skiing and snowshoeing on Mount Washington, taking in the vibrant local music scene, and sampling the Valley's superb dining venues. Lucille Doucet & David Innes
David and Lucille purchased this House in 2006
Why David and Lucille chose Courtenay
We searched far and wide for the perfect location – ultimately our search took us to the beautiful Comox Valley in British Columbia where we fulfilled our dreams and surpassed our expectations. We love our property, and we love to share its joys and pleasures with others. We savor the leafy green quiet and solitude of our location. You can lie by the pool and watch eagles soar overhead or stroll nearby walking trails. Yet we're only 5 minutes from Courtenay's charming downtown, its shops, galleries and restaurants.
What makes this House unique