|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This is brand new apartment situated on 59 floor of Princess Tower, Dubai Marina.
It consists of living room with dining area( there is a Cable TV set; big dining table for 6, big and comfortable corner sofa-attention- it is not convertible to sofa bed and can be use as a sleeping place for a child), kitchen is open-planned and fully equipped with all kitchen appliances, fridge, freezer, cooker, stove, washing machine, kettle; 2 bedrooms are overlooking the sea side.
There is a double bed in each bedroom. There is a master bedroom with bathroom and balcony access. The bathroom for the second bedroom has shower.
There is a balcony facing the panoramic view of Palm Jumeirah and Sea.
There is an outside furniture on the balcony- sofa, 2 chairs and a table where guest can enjoy golden-red sunrise and pink sunset having a cup of coffee.
There are nice facilities at the building such as: outdoor and indoor swimming pool, children playing area, GYM, table tennis, fitness room, sauna.
Lobby and public areas are very clean and tidy.
Please let us know the arrival and departure time in advance in order to make a smooth check -in and check out.
Please provide passport copies of each guest after the reservation is confirmed (as per UAE Law). This will not be shared to the third party.
Interaction with Guests
Our responsibility is to provide a check in/out service with explanation of how to use electronics in the apartment, overview of the around area. For any questions whatss app/sms/email are also available ( only if reservation is confirmed).
About The Tower
Princess Tower is the world tallest residential building at 414m and 100 floors above ground!
Rising proud among the many Dubai wonders like Burj Al Arab, Madinat Jumeirah and the Palm Jumeirah, Princess Tower is surrounded by world renowned 5-star hotels, flourishing beach resorts, cosmopolitan restaurants, stylish bars and night clubs. Princess Tower offers the mixture of a dynamic and exciting lifestyle with the calm and serenity of living by the sea.
Key Features / Amenities
High Speed Elevators
Full floor Function area on 97th Floor
Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools
Children Play Areas
Billiard and Table Tennis Rooms
The most diversified and entertaining areas of Dubai with Mall of the Emirates, Marina Mall, and Ibn Battuta Mall, multi-cultural schools and reputed universities based in Knowledge Village, are just minutes away and make living in Princess Tower ideal.
For business needs, Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City provide free zone trade and commerce haven.
With the shortly expected Dubai Sufouh Tram passing right in front of Princess Tower, the new commuting route is planned to link with Dubai Metro stations along Sheikh Zayed Road.
The tower offers a blend of one, two or three bedroom luxury apartments, duplex and high-end penthouses.
The apartment is Strictly Non-smoking.
We care about comfortable stay of each guest. Smoking is allowed at the balcony.
Pets are not allowed. Safety for people with allergy ( Please inform us in advance if you have any kind of domestic allergy)
House Rules: ! Security refundable deposit of USD 800 should be paid in cash during the check-in and will be refunded during the check-out with no delay.
1) The apartment is Strictly Non-smoking. Breaching of this rule will result in 500$ fine. Smoking is allowed at the balcony only.
2) In case of keys,cards or remote control loss, guest will be charged: 27 USD for a key replacement, 137 USD for access card/remote control replacement. Price includes pure cost of the replacement item plus extra time spend of the company staff for issuing the items.
3) Pets are not allowed. Bringing the Pet on the check in will result in reservation cancellation with no reimbursement.
4) Any damage of the items will request the deposit charge according to the bill from the maintenance company.
5) Passport copies of all guests should be emailed us after the reservation is confirmed according to the UAE LAW. Not following to this rule will ends in cancelling the reservation as per cancellation policy.
6) Cleaning/towel change in not included in the price and available as additional service only. Price should be confirmed in advance, cleaning should be scheduled/requested at least 36 hours in advance.
We provide cleaning(and bring towels) only before the check in, to ensure that guests are coming to fresh apartment.
7) Check in and check out time should be confirmed with the host after the booking is made. Guest is responsible to provide correct arrival details and ensure that info received by the host. This is important for the fast and smooth check in process. This is private apartment and we should be able to reach the place for the check in at the agreed time.
8) The following extras are not included in the price and should be requested and paid at least 24 hours before the arrival:
- extra bed linen set 45 USD
-baby cot (up to 6 months and up to 2 years) 90USD
- early check in/late check out(if available)
9) In case of lost keys and emergency request to come, additional charge of USD 70(from 9 am to 6 pm) or USD 137 (any other time) will be charged from the guest for our representative to come+ key replacement cost.
10) Tourism dirham fee of AED 20 per night as per DTCM regulation is included in the price.
I don't normally do reviews, however I am making an exception on this occasion. I was very impressed with the facilities, and also the customer service provided by Anna and Paul. Everything was very organised and professional. The appartment was exceptional, especially that view! I'm from the UK and visit Dubai regularly. I would definitely stay in the apartment again. Thank you Anna and Paul.